• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-ray movies that won't work with Anydvd 6.1.9.8 beta

Webslinger

Retired Moderator
This thread is intended for information purposes. This is not a troubleshooting thread. If you have a disc that doesn't work, reply to this thread and follow the steps:

1. Ensure you're using Anydvd HD 6.1.9.8 beta

2. Ensure the problem you're having isn't an issue on your end and that you don't have a bad original disc (simply because a disc plays fine doesn't necessarily indicate it is fine)

3. If a Blu-ray disc doesn't work properly with Anydvd HD 6.1.9.8 beta, do this please:

a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your "My Documents" folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

4. Provide the full error message or describe exactly what the problem is that you're experiencing.

Thank you

Pirates of the Carribean dead mans chest, fails. I just goes in to the 'critical update loop.

Using version 3319f

Dead Man's Chest is already out on Bluray? Which country is that?
And you should post the log files.

Pirates of the Carribean dead mans chest, fails. I just goes in to the 'critical update loop.

Using version 3319f

I think you'll find that's a PowerDVD issue - refusing to play unencrypted content from BD-ROM disks. It is not really an AnyDVD issue. Revert to an earlier version of PowerDVD and it should work (3104 I believe).

I have also heard that the latest version of PowerDVD prevents playback in disk mode from the hard drive as well, which was another workaround.

It may be possible for AnyDVD to make PowerDVD believe it's playing from BD-R or BD-RW at some time in the future (there is a thread about it on here somewhere), but until then the only solution is to revert to an earlier version of PowerDVD.

Dead Man's Chest is already out on Bluray? Which country is that?
And you should post the log files.

Dead Man's Chest was the first movie - World's End is the 3rd that isn't available yet :)

Dead Man's Chest was the second movie.

-W

"Crash" will not work - log file attached/uploaded

Won't rip and in PowerDVD just stutters and freezes

Thanks in advance for any help to this issue.

Mick

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_66000008_CRASH.zip
    17.2 KB · Views: 8
Fanatastic 4 - Silver Surfer - UK

Disc surface looks fine. Took several attempts to RIP after getting read disc errors. Finally ripped but playback is very stuttered and glitchy. Playbac from disc is the same. All others discs so far have ripped fine. Is this a sign of a bad disc or protection problem? Using PowerDVD 3104. Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_FANTASTIC4_2.zip
    18 KB · Views: 5
I've heard that build 7.3.2830.0 would play Pirates properly. But where do you get older builds? On the Cyberlink Page is only the newest Patch availiable.

Thanks.

Back