• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Evan Almighty error

Dayangel

Per directions i have problem with the attached file,
Thanks for any suggestion, fix would be great.
Dayangel

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_EVAN_ALMIGHTY.zip
    116.4 KB · Views: 8
Dayangel,
There is nothing on the disk that will stop you from doing the disk. Did you use the AnyDVD ripper to rip the DVD to the HD first and then process it w/ whatever program you want to. You might set your burner to Region 1.

Per directions i have problem with the attached file,
Thanks for any suggestion, fix would be great.
Dayangel

State the full a)error message(s) you encountered, b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s).

Anydvd handles this disc perfectly fine.

You might set your burner to Region 1.

i. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
ii. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
iii.Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
iv. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
v. Click "properties".
vi. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
vii. Select the region that matches the region on the disc
viii. Start Anydvd

Program I used was Shrink 3.1

The program I used was DVD shrink 3.1. Region was not set. i think maybe have something set wrong.. going to ck to see suggestions given to me by everyone!

The program I used was DVD shrink 3.1. Region was not set. i think maybe have something set wrong.. going to ck to see suggestions given to me by everyone!

We still have no clue what problem it is that you're having.

Evan ALmighty

Ok guys,
here is the message i get when encoding the disk, copy protection error, the read failed because the sector is encrypted.
using DVD Shrink
failed to read E:\
using anydvd 6.1.9.3

Evan Almighty

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.9.3)
LITE-ON DVDRW LH-20A1P KL05 2006/11/21 11:12
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2029072 sectors (3963 MBytes)
Total size: 4035951 sectors (7882 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: EVAN_ALMIGHTY
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1

Dayangel,
Again there is nothing on the disk that will stop you from copying it. Have you ripped the disk to the HD first. Then you can use Shrink. That DVD was easy to do and if you get errors then the disk is bad. Return it for another copy

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.9.3)
LITE-ON DVDRW LH-20A1P KL05 2006/11/21 11:12

Ok guys,
here is the message i get when encoding the disk, copy protection error, the read failed because the sector is encrypted.
using DVD Shrink
failed to read E:\
using anydvd 6.1.9.3

You do need Anydvd running in the background. If that doesn't work, then read below . . .

From Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

17. Help! My (Lite-on burners) SH-16A7S sata, LITE-ON DVDRW LH-18A1H, and 20x LH-20A1H drives are not working with Anydvd and DVD Shrink/ Nero Recode. What should I do?

In Shrink's preferences, do you have "burn with nero" enabled? If so disable that option, and try again.

For Nero Recode, visit here

Success

Thanks guys,
I'v used AnyDVD for over a year now, and its always allowed me give my 10 year old a backup and me as well. the problem was the DVD drive. changed it an viola, work like charm.
Thanks again gents

Back