• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I'm having problems

memnv

I have been using the slysoft products for over a year and a half never having troubles and for the last 3 or 4 weeks I have had every new movie fail for me. Is there going to be a clonedvd2 update anytime soon, all my movies fail when they get in the 93-97 percent range

I have been using the slysoft products for over a year and a half never having troubles and for the last 3 or 4 weeks I have had every new movie fail for me. Is there going to be a clonedvd2 update anytime soon

Even if there were, it wouldn't fix your problem as the vast majority are not experiencing this issue.

all my movies fail when they get in the 93-97 percent range

When you say "fail", what happens exactly? 93% while burning? Or while reading?

1)State the full a)error message(s) you encountered, b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s).

2) a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

I am having the problems with CloneDVD2,the same movies copy using dvdfab

heres the zip file

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_SHREK_THE_THIRD.zip
    119 KB · Views: 9
I am having the problems with CloneDVD2,the same movies copy using dvdfab

heres the zip file

I need a full error message.

CDROM Class UpperFilters:
Cdralw2k (system32\drivers\Cdralw2k.sys), Version: 8.0.0.212 (8.0.0.212)
Company: Sonic Solutions
Product: Drag-to-Disc
Copyright: Copyright (c) 1994-2005 Sonic Solutions
Description: CDRAL Place Holder Driver (see PxHelp)
FileVersion: 8.0.0.212
ProductVersion: 8.0.0.212

Cdr4_xp (system32\drivers\Cdr4_xp.sys), Version: 8.0.0.212 (8.0.0.212)
Company: Sonic Solutions
Product: Drag-to-Disc
Copyright: Copyright (c) 1994-2005 Sonic Solutions
Description: CDR4 CD and DVD Place Holder Driver (see PxHelp)
FileVersion: 8.0.0.212
ProductVersion: 8.0.0.212

Bad stuff. Uninstall Sonic's Drag-to-Disc packet writing software. It causes conflicts with a lot of programs including Slysoft's.
Ensure the two filters I quoted are no longer listed.

If you can't figure out how to uninstall Drag to Disc (the filters need to be removed), do this:

i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "Cdralw2k". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "Cdr4_xp". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

Keep in mind whatever installed those filters will no longer work properly.

Last edited:
@ memnv,

Suggest closely review Forum Member Webslinger #2 posting and provide the requested in formation ->

memnv said:
.....All my movies fail when they get in the 93-97 percent range.....
Webslinger said:

1)State the full a)error message(s) you encountered, b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s)

Regards,
Coaster

I am still having problems and I did what you said

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_LONGESTYARD_2005_WS.zip
    85.6 KB · Views: 4
You're still not providing the requested information.

State the full a)error message(s) you encountered, b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

The problems are during reading, using AnyDvd and Clonedvd2, I will have to retry to get the error message again

The problems are during reading, using AnyDvd and Clonedvd2, I will have to retry to get the error message again

Please provide them. Otherwise, we have no idea what problem it is that you're having.

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.3.0.1)
LITE-ON DVDRW SHW-1635S YGS4 2005/10/21 15:14
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1991840 sectors (3890 MBytes)
Total size: 3975181 sectors (7764 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: LONGESTYARD_2005_WS
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Found & removed RCE protection!
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

There's no protection on this disc (other than CSS, which is on most discs by default), which means practically anything can handle this disc.

That said, download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

The only error it gives me is Unexpected Error dosnt explain and it does this on all my dvds,when I use other programs like dvdfab it seems to copy fine, but I want this one fixed because I paid for keys here and dont want to pay again

I ran the Nero cd-dvd speed and the surface came up 100% good

The only error it gives me is Unexpected Error

That's not the full error message. When you click "details", what does it say? That's the information that's required.

You should also note that dvdfab skips past read errors in some cases. In that event, you do not have a perfect backup; some cells will be missing (you may not notice them, but they will be missing). If the read error it's skipping over is large enough, then you will notice material missing.

Clonedvd does not skip over read errors.

Last edited:
gonna run clonedvd2 again
and I will see what details says

gonna run clonedvd2 again
and I will see what details says

O.k., well, I have to go out soon. I ran out of printer paper and envelopes. I may check back sometime this evening. Maybe someone else will be able to help you while I'm out. If not, I should be back sometime this evening.

ok, thanks for the help and hopefully the problem can get nipped, im gonna run out in a few to see Golden Compass

ok the error is :

Clone 1 TCE

Hmm . . .

Clone 1 TCE usually has to do with a problem involving the bitrate controller or that Clonedvd cannot compress properly due to the disc not being decrypted properly. Anydvd is running in the background right when you insert the disc?

1) Do you see "remuxing forced" messages in the log?

2) Is your CSS key archive disabled in Anydvd? If not, it should be.

3) I'm sorry to ask, but you're not using a cracked version of Anydvd, right?

4) Watch the movie with Anydvd running in the background. Is the picture messed up or distorted?

Anyway, I have to go out now. I'll be back later.

Anydvd is running in the background when I run them, I have not seen a remuxing forced message, the CSS archive was not disabled so I am trying that, what do you mean cracked version, I get my versions from here same place I bought my keys. I am trying it with the archives off and then I will try playing a movie with anydvd running in the background

Thank You, I hope the archive thing is the problem

still didnt work, im gonna try watching a movie the way you said

Back