• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cant Backup Most New Movies

laura222

I Am New To This So Please Be Patient. I Use Any Dvd And Clone Dvd. I Can Copy The Movies To The Hard Drive With Anydvd And Then When I Try To Burn The Computer Locks Up About Half Way Through. What Am I Doing Wrong.

Well, you're not missing the shift key for each beginning letter, that's for sure!

I'm here all night folks, tip your waitress... try the fish, it is MARVELOUS.

You most likely have some sort of hardware issue. Can you burn normal DVDs/CDs? IE, a music CD, a data DVD, etc?

Last edited:
Ok. I Dont Think It Is My Burner Or Media Because Clone Dvd Never Attempts To Burn The Dvd. It Locks Up The Computer Half Way Through Compiling The Movie.

Ok. I Dont Think It Is My Burner Or Media Because Clone Dvd Never Attempts To Burn The Dvd. It Locks Up The Computer Half Way Through Compiling The Movie.

Did you follow these steps? click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476

Because you shouldn't be copying files to your hard drive using Anydvd if you own Clonedvd.

Also,

a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

By the way hard lockups are typically indicative of either driver conflicts or hardware issues (typically overheating and/or a poor quality power supply).

Back