• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PowerDVD v7.3 Ultra + AnyDVD 6193 BUG with Blueray Disks

Plug

There is a issue with ANYDVD at the minute with Blueray Disk Support.
and the only way to fix it is to enter anydvds settings and disable blueray support.

the problem is this with it enabled and set to automatic when you start powerdvd up and try to play a blueray disk you get this popup error

----------------

Basicly its saying you need to update a component so i click ok and it then says updated.
then you try to play the blueray disk again and the same popup happens asking you to update a component.

here is the kicker, the error or update popup doesnt appear when blueray support is unticked in anydvd.

either powerdvd doesnt like anydvd or anydvd has issues with blueray disk in its latest version....

Please fix this.

Same problem under the latest beta 6195.

With blueray support enabled,
you cant watch blueray with powerdvd ultra 7.3 it asks you to update once updated it repeats the same steps over and over untill you disable blueray support in anydvd settings.

regards.

AnyDVD 6.1.9.6 beta, Same problem, cant play any blueray movies when bd support is enabled.

with powerdvd ultra 7.3 update popup everytime you try to play one.
with support disabled the movie plays perfectly.

I wont who is makeing this program ???? clearly he doesnt know what is going on or how to fix it.

this is the 3rd reply and no one single reply back with info regarding this issue.

this is the 3rd reply and no one single reply back with info regarding this issue.

It's probably because:

A) Wrong forum.
B) Deciphering your message is akin to deciphering Egyptian hieroglyphics, without the threat of a cursed mummy killing me, or the wonders of possibly finding treasure. Treasure I say!
C) There's already several threads on these issues in the AnyDVD HD forum.

Your problems might be with PowerDVD v7.3 Ultra. I don't have it but I recall reading about several problems with it when it was first introduced.

AnyDVD 6.1.9.6 beta, Same problem, cant play any blueray movies when bd support is enabled.

with powerdvd ultra 7.3 update popup everytime you try to play one.
with support disabled the movie plays perfectly.

I wont who is makeing this program ???? clearly he doesnt know what is going on or how to fix it.

You need to use an older version of powerdvd. You are most likely using 3319e or f, these versions are having issues with anydvd.

Roll back to 3104 and that should fix your problem for now.

And just as a suggestion you should not come into a forum and start complaining about a product and calling names all in your first 3 posts. Kinda makes people not want to help you. Do some reading.

Last edited:
You need to use an older version of powerdvd. You are most likely using 3319e or f, these versions are having issues with anydvd.

Roll back to 3104 and that should fix your problem for now.

And just as a suggestion you should not come into a forum and start complaining about a product and calling names all in your first 3 posts. Kinda makes people not want to help you. Do some reading.

Come on Rcoe don't be angry at this poor guy. He's just frustrated that the software (That he's paid good money for !) Doesn't work.
I argue that nobody should have to resort to "DO SOME READING" . This stuff should work and if it doesn't SHOUT , SHOUT and SHOUT again. Well done that man !

Back