• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-ray movies that won't work with Anydvd HD 6.1.9.7 beta

Webslinger

Retired Moderator
This thread is intended for information purposes. If you have a disc that doesn't work, reply to this thread and follow the steps:

1. Ensure you're using Anydvd HD 6.1.9.7 beta

2. Ensure the problem you're having isn't an issue on your end and that you don't have a bad original disc (simply because a disc plays fine doesn't necessarily indicate it is fine)

3. If a Blu-ray disc doesn't work properly with Anydvd HD 6.1.9.7 beta, do this please:

a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your "My Documents" folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

4. Provide the full error message or describe exactly what the problem is that you're experiencing.

Thank you

The Santa Clause 3 - The Escape Clause

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.1.9.7)
PIONEER BD-ROMBDC-202 1.01 07/05/15PIONEER
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 21252864 sectors (41509 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: SANTA_CLAUSE3_DEU
Media is AACS protected!
VerifyMediaKey failed. Please update AnyDVD!
ERROR processing Blu-Ray disc!

The Santa Clause 3 - The Escape Clause (R2)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_SANTA_CLAUSE3_DEU.zip
    18.8 KB · Views: 4
Harry potter And The Order Of The Pheonix

Drive (Hardware) Region: 2

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 23300192 sectors (45508 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: HP5_PHOENIX
Media is AACS protected!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_HP5_PHOENIX.zip
    18.6 KB · Views: 4
Live Free or Die Hard & Rescue Dawn Blu-ray won't rip

Live Free or Die Hard & Rescue Dawn both Blu-ray won't rip I have them here 8 days early here are the zip files

Cheers
Chris
DVD mansion

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_G_LIVE_FREE_DIE_HARD.zip
    19.4 KB · Views: 6
  • AnyDVD_Info_G_RESCUE_DAWN.zip
    18.2 KB · Views: 6
Santa clause 3 - USA

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 22538656 sectors (44020 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: SANTA_CLAUSE3
Media is AACS protected!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_J_SANTA_CLAUSE3.zip
    19.1 KB · Views: 3
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 21252864 sectors (41509 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: SANTA_CLAUSE3_DEU
Media is AACS protected!

The Santa Clause 3 - The Escape Clause (R2)

Ditto with SC3
Could somebody please fix this before xmas

Ditto with SC3
Could somebody please fix this before xmas

Had been "fixed" long before your post - please always get the latest version before posting. :)

Had been "fixed" long before your post - please always get the latest version before posting. :)

Hang on, The latest official version is 6.1.9.3 that won't work with SC3!
Maybe your latest beta will. But having been a software engineer myself and reasonably familiar with the software lifecycle. The latest beta does not mean the latest version. Am I right ?

Hang on, The latest official version is 6.1.9.3 that won't work with SC3!
Maybe your latest beta will. But having been a software engineer myself and reasonably familiar with the software lifecycle. The latest beta does not mean the latest version. Am I right ?

Well, having seen that you were posting a problem based on 6.1.9.7, which is clearly a beta, I thought it would not be wrong to suggest checking the latest beta as well, before ....
well, being a software engineer yourself, you'll get the point ;)

And yes, 6.1.9.8 beta is a version (that's why we call those funny little numbers version numbers :) ).

Well, having seen that you were posting a problem based on 6.1.9.7, which is clearly a beta, I thought it would not be wrong to suggest checking the latest beta as well, before ....
well, being a software engineer yourself, you'll get the point ;)

And yes, 6.1.9.8 beta is a version (that's why we call those funny little numbers version numbers :) ).

Why is 6.1.9.7 clearly a beta ? It doesn't say so in the number.
you said in your previous answer that it was fixed in the latest version. Now you're revising your answer to the mean the latest beta.
If the latest beta means the latest official version why is it not available on the main download page for Anydvd HD ? which still reads 6.1.9.3
Doesn't beta mean an interim stage of the software which "beta testers" can report any bugs etc.. before the final "version" of the software is released.
All other software that I can think of in beta usually includes beta in the name or a "b" i.e 6.1.9.9_beta. This is to differentiate between the proper final version and a testing version so nobody can confuse the two. Otherwise why use the term beta at all just call it the latest full version. Or possibly you are using the term beta to mean something completely different to what it normally means, if so you can disregard all of this stuff I am going on about.
don't get me wrong Your anydvd software is excellent stuff you can call it whatever you like but do you grasp what I am saying here. After all Your software isn't exactly cheap, maybe you should beef up your testing cycle a bit, and make it less confusing for ordinary dvd watching people like me. Instead of just catering for geeks who usually haven't got 2 pennies to rub together.

Why is 6.1.9.7 clearly a beta ? It doesn't say so in the number.
No, but the title of this thread should suggest that it is.

you said in your previous answer that it was fixed in the latest version. Now you're revising your answer to the mean the latest beta.
If the latest beta means the latest official version why is it not available on the main download page for Anydvd HD ? which still reads 6.1.9.3
6.1.9.9 is (currently) the latest public beta. Public betas are (usually) only available in the forum.
6.1.9.3 on the homepage is (currently) the latest official public release.

Back