• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD Shrink & AnyDVD

Tex

A few months ago I have read on a post that AnyDVD is now totally compatible with DVD Shrink (there's no need to use AnyDVD ripper to copy the movie to HD first), but yesterday I found out that's not true. I have DAVINCI CODE movie (extended version), and I decided to test it with DVD Shrink and AnyDVD running in the background, and the result was this: DVD Shrink can't compress that disc, even if I use the re-author button. It shows 7,299 Mb. The compression settings shows 99,2% (automatic). I have CloneDVD and I know that I can use it to make a copy of it with no problem, but I wanted to test DVD Shrink with that movie to make sure there was no problems.
Conclusion: DVD Shrink can compress the movie but ONLY if I use the AnyDVD ripper to copy the movie first to hardisk. Just to let you all know...

Best regards to all!

Back