• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Saw

EAGLE1769

I am new here and recently purched slysoft anydvd. I am trying to make a backup copy of SAW, and keep getting a cyclic redundance error and it will not copy. Any one else have this problem? I was able to back up saw 2, and 3 with no problem's, but 1 will not back up. Any input would be helpful.

That usually indicates a problem with the original disk. Try cleaning the disk, a little Windex will sometimes work wonders.

ya... Saw 1 had no strange protection at all... it's prolly the disk.

-W

I am new here and recently purched slysoft anydvd. I am trying to make a backup copy of SAW, and keep getting a cyclic redundance error and it will not copy. Any one else have this problem? I was able to back up saw 2, and 3 with no problem's, but 1 will not back up. Any input would be helpful.

Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

Last edited:

Definitely sounds like either a dirty or bad source disk. If you're still having problems after cleaning the disk, google and download Vso Inspector (it's free) and scan the disk....if it shows any read errors it's a bad disk.

Thank's for the replies. I downloaded the program, and will give it a try.

Problem solved

I borrowed another copy and gave it another try. Worked great the first time which mean's there is a problem with my original disk. Thank's for the help.

Back