• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hairspray R1

JUMON

Has anyone backed up hairspray yet?
Using anydvd 6.1.9.6 with clondvd 2.9.1.2
it gives at 99% when reading a message
to use css keys, which I don't understand :(:

Has anyone backed up hairspray yet?
Using anydvd 6.1.9.6 with clondvd 2.9.1.2
it gives at 99% when reading a message
to use css keys, which I don't understand :(:

1. State the full a)error message(s) you encountered, b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s).

2 a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

Hi, Thanks for the quick reply.

At the time I was running Anydvd 6.1.9.6 and CloneDVD2 2.9.1.2 . Anydvd scanned the DvD and I began the cloning process with clonedvd2. I didn't try to run any other programs while CloneDvD/Anydvd was running, I left the computer alone.

At exactly 99% reading I got the error message :
"Creation of DVD files was not successful:Unable to copy protected Material(CSS).
This DVD is protected against illegal duplication.

If it is permitted to create a backup in the country you live in, you may use CSS decoding tools available on the internet."
I tried several times without success, the process always stopping at the exact same spot.

I have attached with this post the requested Log file for the DvD and a screen shot of the error. Did anyone else encounter this problem with this specific DvD?

Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 67
  • AnyDVD_Info_D_HAIRSPRAY_WS.zip
    64.7 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
CDROM Class UpperFilters:
Cdralw2k (system32\drivers\Cdralw2k.sys), Version: 7.1.0.188 (7.1.0.188)
Company: Roxio
Product: Drag-to-Disc
Copyright: Copyright (c) 1994-2004 Roxio, Inc.
Description: CDRAL for Windows 2000 Kernel Driver
FileVersion: 7.1.0.188
ProductVersion: 7.1.0.188

Cdr4_xp (system32\drivers\Cdr4_xp.sys), Version: 7.1.0.190 (7.1.0.190)
Company: Roxio
Product: Drag-to-Disc
Copyright: Copyright (c) 1994-2004 Roxio, Inc.
Description: CDR4 CD and DVD Burning Helper Driver
FileVersion: 7.1.0.190
ProductVersion: 7.1.0.190

1. Uninstall Roxio's Drag to Disc packet writing software
2. Reboot
3. Check to ensure the two entries I quoted previously no longer appear in your filters.

If you don't know how to check, do this:

a) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)

b) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Check to ensure those 3 filters I quoted earlier no longer appear.

IF YOU CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO REMOVE THE FILTERS, do this:

i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "Cdr4_xp". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "Cdralw2k". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

It's better to uninstall the programs that installed those three filters, but if you can't figure out how, then follow the steps I listed. Please keep in mind the programs that installed those filters will no longer work properly.

Then you need to rerip everything.

tried all this but got stuck cause the image size is
bigger than the disc size

@ JUMON,

Although this specifically isn’t pertinent to your current problem in reviewing data provide in posting #3 noted that your GSA-H10N DVD Burner has old out dated obsolete version JL10 Firmware. Newer more current up to date GSA-H10N DVD Burner Firmware is available at ->

http://forum.rpc1.org/dl_firmware.php?download_id=2238

Also MediaCodeSpeedEdit Tool (MCSE) has a RipLock patch available for GSA-H10N DVD Burner Firmwares that removes the GSA-H10N DVD Burner Firmware RipLock which will increase the “Ripping Speed” of GSA-H10N DVD Burners for Commercial DVD Movie DVD Disks ->

http://ala42.cdfreaks.com/MCSE

Regards,
Coaster

sorry my fault
I did it with imgburn and it
read it 100% but when I came to write
it said there is no space on the disc cause it was bigger::bowdown:

sorry my fault
ImgBurn does not rip commercial DVDs.

now I am lost
any way thanks for your help:::agree:

Jumon, If you follow WebSlinger's post (ABOVE) you can get rid of the Roxio garbage on your system and then you should have no problem backing up this this title with AnyDVD 6.1.9.6 & CloneDVD 2.9.1.2.

If anything, it at least eliminates the possibility of that being the problem.

Just read what he wrote...pretty straight-forward. :doh:

Last edited:
sorry my fault

I didn't tell you to rip or write anything with imgburn.

oK i did all that was suggested and then I tried again with
anydvd 6.1.9.6 and clondvd 2 2.9.1.2 and it gave me the same
error. Sorry if I misunderstood,still has anyone backed up
HAIRSPRAYyet?

oK i did all that was suggested and then I tried again with
anydvd 6.1.9.6 and clondvd 2 2.9.1.2 and it gave me the same
error. Sorry if I misunderstood,still has anyone backed up
HAIRSPRAYyet?

If you have AI scanner enabled, then this is probably an Anydvd bug. You shouldn't be getting that CSS error message. That needs to be reported to Slysoft.

a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your "My Documents" folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) Write a an email to support(at)slysoft.com (replace (at) with @). Name your problem, try to identify the disc (e.g, Little Black Book, R2, UK), the UPC number if possible (below the barcode on the package).
i) They like if you include your AnyDVD serial number in this email. You find this information in the Settings Window -> About.
j) Attach ZIP file, and email it.

Just did all that thanks for your help
I did make a movie only back up though

This is a tough one:agree:....I was able to back it up "movie only" using AnyDVD 6.1.9.3 & CloneDVD 2.9.1.2 It's a total no go :disagree: when attempting to back up the entire film. You get a "DVD is CSS protected" error....Just a heads up.:)

I got the same error message. Get's to 99%, and just stops. I'm using anydvd 6193, and clone dvd 2912. Was able to do a movie only backup though.

I got the same error message. Get's to 99%, and just stops. I'm using anydvd 6193, and clone dvd 2912. Was able to do a movie only backup though.

I'll look into it...

From the log I can confirm there is a problem with this disc, will be a little tricky to fix (but certainly possible).

A possible workaround is, to manually deselect Titles 9 & 10 in CloneDVD2.
I am not certain if this works while keeping the menus, too.

Back