• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Palm Users

Jared

I have a Lifedrive and was wondering how CloneDVDMobile works with that? Are there any special programs that I would need to have installed on my palm to view the DVD's?

Jared,

I'm not familiar with Lifedrive but since its a palm in general, you need a player. Search the net for TCPMP, best player around and for free. I have a Palm TX and works flawless. If you want to use Movie DVD's you also need AnyDVD or I would recommend DVD43, its also free but you have to search for it.

Viewing a Movie with a Palm: Palm Lifedrive, TCPMP, and Clone DVD Mobile

Hey CLCMAN,

Thanks for getting back to me. My wife and I bought AnyDVD, CLONE DVD, Clone DVD Mobile, and CLONE CD. Are you saying I should use AnyDVD along with Clone DVD Mobile or to use AnyDVD in place of Clone DVD Mobile? (I'm sorry; I'm an infant when it comes to these things)

Also, I recently downloaded TCPMP V.71. I was wondering as to what Plug Ins I should download with that program. I downloaded several, I was just wondering as to which ones were really necessary.

I recently created an .AVI file of the movie Boondock Saints using Clone DVD Mobile. I copied the .AVI file onto my Palm Lifedrive. I can see the .AVI file when I click on the "Files" application in my Palm. I cannot however, see the .AVI File when I click on the TCPMP application and open files through it. Is there a Plug In I'm missing? Should I be using the AnyDVD Application instead to create a file for my Palm Lifedrive? Any help would be great!

Does anybody have suggestions for my scenario listed above?

Hi jared,

Been quite busy so sorry for the delay. maybe you made out. In any case you need to use AnyDVD with Clone Mobile. I am not familiar with AnyDVD usage but to decrypt your DVD's you need it. As far as TCPMP is concerned load all the plugins this way you can be assured yuo have the right ones. Let me know how it worked out.

clcman

Yes use Any DVD along with Clone DVD mobile. Any DVD will just run in the background and take care of any anti copying the DVD has on it and disable it.

Good luck and happy burning.

Can't load .AVI files.

I tried doing this. The problem I'm finding is that I don't see a way to get the .avi file generated by CloneDVD mobile into the palm. The quick install reports "Unable to add "a.avi" to Internal Volume" and bundled media player doesn't accept it. There must be something obvious I'm not seeing but I've gone through the Palm manual and TCPMP doesn't seem to have a manual.

CCortes, do you have an SD memory card and a card reader, if so there is a much better way than having to convert the AVI to something your player will accept. You'll probably have to run that AVI through Active Sync which is an awful program. I use Sony PSP selection in CloneDVD Mobile, the third selection down on the list. On the fourth screen I change the output file name and directory to the root directory of my SD memory card. Most players will play an MP4. The quality is great and never have an audio sync problem. And it's saved directly to the memory card.

Active sync

CCortes, do you have an SD memory card and a card reader, if so there is a much better way than having to convert the AVI to something your player will accept. You'll probably have to run that AVI through Active Sync which is an awful program. I use Sony PSP selection in CloneDVD Mobile, the third selection down on the list. On the fourth screen I change the output file name and directory to the root directory of my SD memory card. Most players will play an MP4. The quality is great and never have an audio sync problem. And it's saved directly to the memory card.

If you have a memory card and a slot for it in your computor, just drag and drop to the card. It's much faster, usually less than 7 minutes.

If you have a memory card and a slot for it in your computor, just drag and drop to the card. It's much faster, usually less than 7 minutes.

That's true if the file is already on the hard drive, if not it's just an extra step.

Back