• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Rattatouille on the AnyDVD ripper list??

Clams

Mr. Slinger, are you sure it belongs there?

I just did Rattatouille (R1) yesterday with AnyDVd and Shrink (full disk rip) and had no trouble playing it *all* back on my HTPC.

Has that whole list been checked against AnyDVD 6.1.9.3 and/or the new AI scanner ?? I think that list has shrunk a bit.

-W

Mr. Slinger, are you sure it belongs there?

No. I just tossed it there, mostly because I wasn't sure. But I will now remove it.

Has that whole list been checked against AnyDVD 6.1.9.3 and/or the new AI scanner ?? I think that list has shrunk a bit.

Most of that stuff should still apply. I can directly import Stranger Than Fiction R1 (Sony arcoss junk) into Shrink now though (whereas I couldn't before). However, I have to remove a lot of junk first before ripping/burning, or else Shrink complains about disc size and compression. I think for new users Anydvd ripper is a better option (or at least one that doesn't give me headaches while troubleshooting).
And some of those discs still require Anydvd ripper no matter what.

Last edited:
Back