• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Intel Core 2 Quad Q660 & Anydvd

tebugg

Beta Tester
i dont know what that spanish thread that got moved from this forum said, as i cant read spanish. i understood the compatability word in the topic so i wanted to give my input. i have the core 2 quad q6600 in my pc also. i have backed up about 25 movies now with it. i have not had any compatibility issues with the processor and anydvd.

i dont know what that spanish thread that got moved from this forum said, as i cant read spanish. i understood the compatability word in the topic so i wanted to give my input. i have the core 2 quad q6600 in my pc also. i have backed up about 25 movies now with it. i have not had any compatibility issues with the processor and anydvd.

Actually, I think it is Italian but we can make out some of the words.

FG

Processors have no compatibility issues with any software. Only softwares have compatibility issues with other softwares.

Back