• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Burning HD Movies

GAC44

I'm new to your forum. I looked around and didn't see a simple thread topic.

I currently have CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD. I've had them for about 2 years now. Excellent software! I love it because it's very easy, for the simple-minded like me, to use.

I am currently entering into the HD arena. I just bought a Toshiba HD DVD player, and using an HDMI cable, have it hooked into my 55" Sony HD Wega TV.

I've purchased a few HD DVD movies, and want to burn them.

Will CloneDVD2 burn these movies in HD just like they do a regular DVD? And do I need to utilize blank HD DVDs in order to do so?

Thanks

will it ever allows us to just rip just the movie out? if so, do you know when?

will it ever allows us to just rip just the movie out? if so, do you know when?

The ripper from Anydvd HD already rips the entire disc.

As for when Clonedvd will support HD-DVDs and Blu-rays, I have no clue.

The ripper from Anydvd HD already rips the entire disc.

As for when Clonedvd will support HD-DVDs and Blu-rays, I have no clue.

I know anydvd rips the entire disc but you think we'll get support to rip movie + audio track and strip out the rest of the audio & languages like DVD Shrink does?

Back