• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Gridiron Help

fade2blk

I cant not rip this movie properly. Any suggestion of a proper rip, then a proper burn. ie what process did you use exactly, what software. Just general help please. Im having no luck! Just relpy if you actually had sucess with this dvd. :bowdown:

I made a backup of Gridiron Gang (R1) using AnyDVD 6.1.0.9 beta & CloneDVD2 2.9.0.3. It works perfectly. AnyDVD 6.1.1.3 should work fine.

I cloned it [preserving menus] but I left out the following titles: 14, 15, 19, 2, 16, 20, 12, 13, 18, 1, 17, 8, 41, 5, 9, 10, 7 & 11.

The titles I removed were either trailers for other movies, the FBI warning, 0 second titles with no audio, or short titles with no audio and just a black screen for a couple seconds. Basically I left out the junk but still have a disc with the short Sony intro, menus, the movie (duh!), bonus features, extra angles, etc. When the movie ends it goes back to the menu.

I would like to use AnyDVD and ClonDVD to copy DVD movies and leave out all of the "junk" titles that I dont want. Do you know how to identify the content of all the titles so that I might instruct CloneDVD not to copy them ?

I see how to do it, just dont know what the titles are ?

Thanx !

I would like to use AnyDVD and ClonDVD to copy DVD movies and leave out all of the "junk" titles that I dont want. Do you know how to identify the content of all the titles so that I might instruct CloneDVD not to copy them ?

I see how to do it, just dont know what the titles are ?

Thanx !

Go into Clone DVD 2 and go to copy title button highlight each title and preview them each and note what each one is.

Rip problem w/Anydvd and Clone dvd2's newest updates

I get to 76 % while ripping. I have tried to be selective about removing not needed material and also tried movie only [with and without menu]. If I had problems in the past on a movie I waited for a new version of Anydvd. I will try the removing the selected material from post above. TSSTCORP CD/DVDW TS-H552B GA04 0309 is my burner. Thanks all. :)

I cloned it [preserving menus] but I left out the following titles: 14, 15, 19, 2, 16, 20, 12, 13, 18, 1, 17, 8, 41, 5, 9, 10, 7 & 11....................
:agree: This worked for me as well. I have successfully backed up my disc. :cool: :clap: I'd like to get the compression rate up, but for now, I'm happy. Thanks 266

Back