• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (clonedvd) problems....merged!

ls1ssws6

so ive had clonedvd2 and anydvd for about a year and have backed up MANY movies without a problem....so i bought ratatoullie today and put it in, clicked open clonedvd,clicked clone dvd, browsed and clicked on the drive "D" where Ratatoullie is and it comes up saying "the dvd is cpy protected, clone dvd2 is not for use in copying protected dvds,many dvds are CSS encoded, which is a copy protection file system. if a dvd is css-encoded then the dvd reader will refuse to access the disc. therefore clonedvd can not read the files and make a copy. if it is permitted to make backups in the country you live,you may use css decoding tools available on the internet."

i NEVER got this before even on some of the dvds that are copy protected? can anyone help me out? i thought that is what anydvd is supposed to do, unscramble the CSS? :confused:

a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

there is no file in "my documents" folder.....

howdy.
what version of anydvd is running in the background before before the clonedvd2 program was started (the latest anydvd being 6.1.9.5)?
also,was it running in the background and hadn't been disabled for some unknown reason?

Last edited:
Then you're doing something wrong. Ensure you can see known file extensions and check for a .zip file

i mean there are files just not one like you mentioned....i just downloaded anydvd again, im gonna restart and see if it works then....

i mean there are files just not one like you mentioned....i just downloaded anydvd again, im gonna restart and see if it works then....

I did this for my site so I'll post it here as well:

AnyDVD has underwent allot of new changes, these changes help us help you on issues. Below is directions on what to do if you use and own AnyDVD.

Open up AnyDVD and select settings. Make sure by default that the AI Scanner is set at very fast (default). If it isn't just click on the default button to set everything at default. This is recommended on the anydvd settings and setting it otherwise may or can cause issues at times.

16489622oi7.png

Next is very important for us to assist you. You need to go into the program settings on the anydvd window and enable logging. This pertains all information on your drive and filters and some other stuff.

20684224mk7.png

I didn't highlight the programs section but you can clearly see it on the left side.

Next if and when you encounter an issue do a few things first then retry it and try a different drive if the other fails again. If this still fails I ask that you go into My Documents and there will be a zip file there. Now when you post a thread or reply to a thread please attach this to the post to do this scroll down after you are done typing and you'll see a button labeled "Manage Attachments" use that button to upload the zip file to the server here and this way we can look at it to help you get going or even report issues on titles. Then just hit the submit button to post your post as normal.

So please take the time to do this for us to help you more on issues.

Webslinger you have the right to use this post as a sticky to if you want.

problems opening anydvd

i was having trouble copying ratatouille so i deleted anydvd and redownloaded it and now when i double click it on my desktop it wont open :confused: anyone have any suggestions? i restarted the computer and everything

I did this for my site so I'll post it here as well:

AnyDVD has underwent allot of new changes, these changes help us help you on issues. Below is directions on what to do if you use and own AnyDVD.

Open up AnyDVD and select settings. Make sure by default that the AI Scanner is set at very fast (default). If it isn't just click on the default button to set everything at default. This is recommended on the anydvd settings and setting it otherwise may or can cause issues at times.

16489622oi7.png

Next is very important for us to assist you. You need to go into the program settings on the anydvd window and enable logging. This pertains all information on your drive and filters and some other stuff.

20684224mk7.png

I didn't highlight the programs section but you can clearly see it on the left side.

Next if and when you encounter an issue do a few things first then retry it and try a different drive if the other fails again. If this still fails I ask that you go into My Documents and there will be a zip file there. Now when you post a thread or reply to a thread please attach this to the post to do this scroll down after you are done typing and you'll see a button labeled "Manage Attachments" use that button to upload the zip file to the server here and this way we can look at it to help you get going or even report issues on titles. Then just hit the submit button to post your post as normal.

So please take the time to do this for us to help you more on issues.

Webslinger you have the right to use this post as a sticky to if you want.

now anydvd wont even open when i double click it :confused:

now anydvd wont even open when i double click it :confused:

Make sure you save your key first.

Uninstall anydvd run ccleaner or advance windows care personal (both free). Then redownload and install anydvd, reboot, register your key to the program, reboot and let us know if that helps.

Hi :)
Welcome onboard ls1ssws6. :agree: :clap:
Have you seen tried this approach?

N.B Ensuring your key is safe do a complete uninstall* followed by a clean install.

* After uninstalling run both CCleaner & AdvancedWindowsCarePersonal as already mentioned by Charlie in your other thread (CloneDVD). Threads now merged!

Last edited:
Make sure you save your key first.

Uninstall anydvd run ccleaner or advance windows care personal (both free). Then redownload and install anydvd, reboot, register your key to the program, reboot and let us know if that helps.

when i go to the windows start menu there is an icon that has the fox and says register anydvd but when i click it it opens up folders and just has options to open :confused: i just downloaded ccleaner, how do i use it? it seems sort of just like add/remove programs, whats the difference? when i click run it chose all my files! i dont want them all gone

Last edited:
Install it then double click on the icon the select run ccleaner. but do that after you uninstall anydvd first.

i am not at home but i deleted ALL of the anydvd products, i think i even deleted the register icon....what do you mean by "key" i hope i wont have to pay for the product again???

The reg key is what registers anydvd and the sheep. You won't have to rebuy it though.

the ccleaner just finished it removed 743.4MB is that good??? oh well im gonna redownload anydvd and restart...ill let you guys know what happens.....

the ccleaner just finished it removed 743.4MB is that good??? oh well im gonna redownload anydvd and restart...ill let you guys know what happens.....

Wow allot of old stuff just sitting around your HDD taking up space. CCleaner is very good at what it does.

Back