• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Widescreen/Fullscreen Problem

Kallasways

James could you please tell them to fix the widescreen and fullscreen selection problem. Thanks

This issue was brought up by me last sept. however nothing has been fixed yet, when it comes to some movies and the selection box for widescreen/fullscreen not showing up, same movie ripped by 1click works. As i remember somebody said clonedvd does not copy some things that 1click does thus this is why the selection box does not appear. Same problem happened with Sistas in the City, however on this one the selection arrow for Play, Scenes ect.. does not even pop up.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=7956

This issue was brought up by me last sept. however nothing has been fixed yet, when it comes to some movies and the selection box for widescreen/fullscreen not showing up, same movie ripped by 1click works. As i remember somebody said clonedvd does not copy some things that 1click does thus this is why the selection box does not appear. Same problem happened with Sistas in the City, however on this one the selection arrow for Play, Scenes ect.. does not even pop up.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=7956

Oh, that cursor selection bug . . .

don't disable subtitles

If you disable subtitles on those disks the submenu won't work. You must use subtitles to enable the widescreen fullscreen menu

No Problem

Oh, that's very interesting. Thank you for letting us know.

It seems part of the submenu is listed under subtiltles with various decriptions....these type disks need all subtitles enabled to be safe.

Back