• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Burn 2 discs at the same time ???

OBMDH6

Does anyone know if it is possible to burn 2 different discs at the same time in 2 separate drives ? Is it possible to run two instances of Clone DVD at the same time ??? Thanks

Running a dual core processor system may make it possible in the future....however, Nero as far as I know...doesn't support this yet.

Does anyone know if it is possible to burn 2 different discs at the same time in 2 separate drives ? Is it possible to run two instances of Clone DVD at the same time ??? Thanks
Sure, but you should verify that the writers are not connected to the same IDE cable.

It works, I've done it a couple of times but the scans weren't as good as usual so I don't anymore.

i have tried copying 2 movies at the same time on my dual core pc. you have to name the temp folders differently so that the program does not get confused. i recommend that once both movies are copied to the hard drive, burn 1 movie at a time, as the program will freeze when simultaneously burning. the movies look and function great.

I use Nero Burning ROM 7 and burn two at the same time often, works fine with two drives.

Back