• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't back up Ratatouille

Vortec MAX

I can't seem to back up Ratatouille that was released today. I am using AnyDVD 6.1.9.3 and CloneDVD2.

Anyone else having issues, or am I just an idiot? :)

I notice that neither of the beta updates address many issues for regular DVDs.

Info from AnyDVD:

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.1.9.3)
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-4167B DL11 06081005CD1CED1E5B
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2097520 sectors (4096 MBytes)
Total size: 4070896 sectors (7950 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: RATATOUILLE
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!
RCE protection not found.
Repaired invalid title search pointer table!
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Vortec MAX

Attachments

• Ratatouille Error.JPG
    Ratatouille Error.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Ratatouille Log File.txt
    4.7 KB · Views: 18
a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

There is nothing wrong with this title I just used anydvd and clonedvd2 without any issues. Clean the disc and try again if that fail return it for a new copy.

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.1.9.5)
BENQ DVD DD DW1620 B7W9 CNK346116C

Media is a DVD.

Media is CSS protected!

Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
UDF filesystem patched!
Found & removed 27 potential bad sector protections!

Zip included too.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_RATATOUILLE.zip
    102.7 KB · Views: 10
There is nothing wrong with this title I just used anydvd and clonedvd2 without any issues. Clean the disc and try again if that fail return it for a new copy.

Well, this person could also be having issues with his filters, which is why I want to see the Anydvd .zip file from Vortec MAX.

Thanks for letting us know that Anydvd handles this disc fine.

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.1.9.5)

Maybe I should try the beta AnyDVD first. Then if it does not work I will do the .zip file thing.

I am sure the disc is clean, my kids are watching the original now and it plays fine. After they are done, I will play with it some more.

Vortec MAX

No problem here.....

AnyDVD Ripper 6.1.9.5 (beta) and Clone as well. :agree:

Maybe I should try the beta AnyDVD first. Then if it does not work I will do the .zip file thing.

I am sure the disc is clean, my kids are watching the original now and it plays fine. After they are done, I will play with it some more.

Vortec MAX

A disc appearing clean to the eye doesn't mean a disc isn't flawed. This is where Nero CD-DVD Speed comes in handy displaying bad sectors on the disc. But, there's nothing wrong trying the latest beta. Please post the ZIP archive if you encounter the problem again. :)

6.1.9.5 Beta did not work

OK, I tried 6.1.9.5 Beta, and it did not work. Exactly the same error occurred. I am now posting the file that Webslinger requested.

Vortec MAX

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_RATATOUILLE.zip
    95.4 KB · Views: 13
OK, I tried 6.1.9.5 Beta, and it did not work. Exactly the same error occurred. I am now posting the file that Webslinger requested.

Vortec MAX

drvmcdb (system32\drivers\drvmcdb.sys), Version: 8.10.44.0 (1.0.0.1)
Company: Sonic Solutions
Copyright: Copyright © Sonic Solutions
Description: Device Driver
FileVersion: 8.10.44a

DLACDBHM (System32\Drivers\DLACDBHM.SYS), Version: 0.0.0.0 (1.0.0.1)
Company: Sonic Solutions
Copyright: Copyright © 2004 Sonic Solutions
Description: Shared Driver Component
FileVersion: local_build

Uninstall Drive Letter Access. Reboot.
Then upload the .zip file again.

Uninstall Drive Letter Access. Reboot.
Then upload the .zip file again.
I honestly don't know what that means. I could not find a program in my installed program list called "Drive Letter Access."

I did however solve my own problem. When I was having trouble backing up another title, I think it was "Meet The Robinsons," you suggested I disable the AI Scanner (or something like that). Anyway, it did not reset to the default and was still disabled. I set it back to the default (fast) setting and now it seems to be backing up fine.

So I hope this helps anyone else that was a dumb as me :)

Vortec MAX

I honestly don't know what that means. I could not find a program in my installed program list called "Drive Letter Access."

Well, something installed that Sonic filter, and it's typically associated with Drive Letter Access. And it does tend to cause conflicts with Slysoft software. It would be a very good idea to get rid of that filter.

i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "DLACDBHM". Click "Remove Selected Filter". select "drvmcdb". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

Keep in mind whatever installed that filter will no longer work properly.

When I was having trouble backing up another title, I think it was "Meet The Robinsons," you suggested I disable the AI Scanner (or something like that).

Oh, that was a few Anydvd versions ago . . .

Anyway, I'm glad you figured out what your problem was.

Last edited:
I can't seem to back up Ratatouille that was released today. I am using AnyDVD 6.1.9.3 and CloneDVD2.

Anyone else having issues, or am I just an idiot? :)

I notice that neither of the beta updates address many issues for regular DVDs.

Info from AnyDVD:

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.1.9.3)
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-4167B DL11 06081005CD1CED1E5B

Media is a DVD.

Media is CSS protected!

UDF filesystem patched!
Bad sector protection not found.

Vortec MAX

I'm having the same exact issues with ratatouille :mad:,I'm thinking it must be a new form of copy protection (just a guess)I'm hoping that the developers at slysoft can find a way around it..

I'm having the same exact issues with ratatouille :mad:,I'm thinking it must be a new form of copy protection (just a guess)I'm hoping that the developers at slysoft can find a way around it..

Did you not read his post? He fixed his problem by enabling the A.I. scanner. Anydvd handles this disc perfectly fine. What problem are you having?

1) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered, b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s).

2) a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Click "ok".
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) click "upload"

Did you not read his post? He fixed his problem by enabling the A.I. scanner. Anydvd handles this disc perfectly fine. What problem are you having?

Why are people so stubborn? If they actually read things before posting many problems would be resolved far far more quickly.

In this case Ratatouille is not a new protection that AnyDVD cannot handle. If you have a problem and you are using the latest version if AnyDVD then the problem is likely on your end. As a side-note, people that are using insanely old versions of AnyDVD really boggle my mind when they say a new DVD is causing problems.

Ratatouille problem

I backed up this movie no problems using AnyDvd 6.1.9.5 and CloneDvd2 2.9.1.2.

Where can i disable the AI scanner?

I´m having the same the same problem IFO properties17, where can I disable AI scanner?

Well, something installed that Sonic filter, and it's typically associated with Drive Letter Access. And it does tend to cause conflicts with Slysoft software. It would be a very good idea to get rid of that filter.

i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "DLACDBHM". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

Keep in mind whatever installed that filter will no longer work properly.

Oh, that was a few Anydvd versions ago . . .

Anyway, I'm glad you figured out what your problem was.

I´m having the same the same problem IFO properties17, where can I disable AI scanner?

You don't disable it. You need to enable it. Use the default settings.

1. Ensure you're using Anydvd 6.1.9.3 or later
2. Click the red fox icon on your desktop.
3. Click the "default" button. Click "ok".

This is my same proble

Sorry, this appears to be my same problem, where can i enable the ai scanner?, thanks

1) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered, b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s).

2) a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Click "ok".
attach.gif

l) click "upload"

thank you for your response meaby this is the problem i have 6.1.6.9, I will download the latest and get back to you

Back