• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Die Hard 4 - Region Code Problem

Xtrap1979

Hi,
I finally managed to rip "Die Hard 4" to the hard disk.
Unfortunately, it does not play because there always a message claiming it can only be played on region b player. I tried to switch to rc within pdvd with no success.
What am I doing wrong? I checked the option in Any DVD remove region code automatic, was that correct or should I haveused a fixed rc?
I'm using pdvd 3319a and 3304
Thanks for your help

Last edited:
Hi,
I finally managed to rip "Die Hard 4" to the hard disk.
Unfortunately, it does not play because there always a message claiming it can only be played on region b player. I tried to switch to rc within pdvd with no success.
What am I doing wrong? I checked the option in Any DVD remove region code automatic, was that correct or should I haveused a fixed rc?
I'm using pdvd 3319a and 3304
Thanks for your help

Set the region manually in AnyDVD Blu-ray settings.

deactivate region settings for BRs, this one will work.

not necessary to re-rip the whole disc again, only copy everything except the STREAM folder so changes that have been made in anydvdhd are rewritten. (those are usually only a couple of MB)

worked for me quite well

Back