• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem backing up "Bonus" with CloneDVD2

Big_Bruce

Hello. I purchased both AnyDVD & CloneDVD2. These are great products !! I do have a question. I purchased a DVD movie that has a "Bonus", or additional feature segment at the end. When I backup using CloneDVD2, I get everything except this Bonus/feature segment. What Gives? Thanks!

Hello. I purchased both AnyDVD & CloneDVD2. These are great products !! I do have a question. I purchased a DVD movie that has a "Bonus", or additional feature segment at the end. When I backup using CloneDVD2, I get everything except this Bonus/feature segment. What Gives? Thanks!

You didn't select the titleset that corresponds to the bonus segment when you backed the disc up or possibly (also) did not choose to preserve the main menu. Preserve the main menu in Clonedvd, and watch the preview screen to ensure you select the titleset you wish to backup.

You didn't select the titleset that corresponds to the bonus segment when you backed the disc up or possibly (also) did not choose to preserve the main menu. Preserve the main menu in Clonedvd, and watch the preview screen to ensure you select the titleset you wish to backup.

Thanks, Webslinger. This did the trick.

Back