• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ocean's Thirteen backed up perfectly with 61.9.0

boobear1998

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.9.0)
HL-DT-ST RW/DVD GCC-4482B 1.06 H.L.D.S.2006/05/04
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1933312 sectors (3776 MBytes)
Total size: 3811757 sectors (7444 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: OCEANS_THIRTEEN
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Movie only or Full Disc? Also you might want to ensure nothing effects this title with version 6.1.9.4.

Thanks for the info

"Live Free Die Hard" was easy also:agree:

Summary for drive J: (AnyDVD 6.1.9.3)
SONY DVD RW DRU-810A 2.0B JUNE07 ,2004
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2024592 sectors (3954 MBytes)
Total size: 4049175 sectors (7908 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: LIVEFREE_OR_DIEHARD_BRANCH
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Found & removed RCE protection!
Structural copy protection not found.
Changed firstplay: Jump directly to TitleMenu!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Nothing special here.:disagree:

Ocean's 13 release date is 11/13/07, Live Free or Die Hard release date is 11/20/07. If these are factory original discs, how are you guys obtaining them?

Ocean's 13 release date is 11/13/07, Live Free or Die Hard release date is 11/20/07. If these are factory original discs, how are you guys obtaining them?

At least one person on this forum owned his own video store.

No problem, no secret:disagree:, I purchase my titles as well, where else are you gonna get em. The movies are dsitributed long before their release dates. I live in the NY NJ metro area and you can find major retailers from KMART to SAM's CLUB who place the titles on the shelf early. Now the mom&pop locations suffer if they wait for retailer releases and many urban locations sales and rental, let these titles go two to 3 weeks early and on a consistent basis just to keep their doors open.:agree: With that said if your located in ultra suburban area in the united states the struggles to keep the littles guys business a float is not handled this way so you, without the type of access I have residing amidst a big city area, you suffer with waiting to the actual release date :doh:(OUCH!) The inner city has it's benefits.:D

Last edited:
Back