• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6.1.9.5 beta

Well isn't that a pleasant surprise this morning. Nice work guys!

Great! Tried 2001, Mr. Brooks and FFROSS all US versions, they all seem to work flawlessly with PDVD 3104 now. So Reclock is also not a problem anymore.

Thanks a million!

Spider-Man 3 (Europe/France BD) is now working. Thanks a lot!
But a fix is still needed for the PowerDVD 3319 "critical component update".

Last edited:
Very well done indeed. Your company is demonstrating that the major studios can't just run all over the cosumer. Thank you very much and keep up the good work.

Does this mean I can use region free feature on BD+ titles.Set my
bdc 202 to A so I could watch films i'd bought through the recent
issues.Only got a couple of changes left and wanted to buy a region B film.

Does this mean that I cna back up my BD+ films onto a bd-r and play them back on my PS3 or is this just usable on a PC?

Awesome, I just received my AnyDVD/HD/ Clone DVD.
Thanks for the 20 % discount:)

Hi Guys,
Great work ! A question though. Is BD+ really cracked or are you just copying the BD+ folder as part of the ripping process ? If you have already developed your Java virtual machine to run the BD+ code while ripping / playing then I am truely in awe :bowdown:

Kind Regards,
Trev.

I think you are right ... it is probably only a copy of the directory, exactly as you do manually ...
2 weeks to crack bd+, it would be very impressive

Do you guys need disc infos for BD+ where AACS is removed?

Incase you do and as there isnt yet a thread here is one new.

Diehard 4.0 R2

Summary for drive V: (AnyDVD 6.1.9.5)
PIONEER BD-ROMBDC-202 1.01 07/05/15PIONEER
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 19995040 sectors (39052 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: DIE_HARD_4_0_F1
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
BD+ is not yet supported, sorry!
Removed AACS copy protection!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_V_DIE_HARD_4_0_F1.zip
    17.4 KB · Views: 12
Updated and just noticed, it doesn't update e.g. the value "NonVideoProgram" if you have installed into another location. That value contains normally "c:\program files\SlySoft\AnyDVD\SetDisplayFrequency.exe". But when you install somewhere else like "%programfiles%\slysoft\anydvd 6195" and start anydvd now and you select "Start external Program on Media Change" and doesn't bother to edit the path which AnyDVD sets automatical and pressing ok will give you an error message the file can't be found. You will notice the error when you are restarting AnyDVD.

Not a big mistake but it would be better if this would be automatically set to the right folder at the end of installation. Of course, it should only be changed if SetDisplayFrequency.exe is found.

Also AnyDVD has a problem here if you are selecting a exe which is located in a folder which contains Cyrillic letters. It isn't a bug of german windows as Daemon Tools Pro can mount images perfectly from those folders. Same error if path contains a special character like a heart. Same if the path is too long.

Complete path without special characters:
"M:\4test.pid.testing.beta.rc.adfask.askdfska.asdkflsakd.asdfk.asdf.asd.fsadkf.sad.kfaskd.fskad.f.324234.23423.423.23423.4.234.23.4.23.4jkc23jk.4j.2k3jk.4jk23k.K4k.23jk.4jgk.23jk.jk.4jk.23jk.42jk.3jk.4-3\setktasdklfi0234asdfsdodasfo02304i5r0\TranslatorTool.exe"

Regarding special characters:
M:\♥\TranslatorTool.exe

Don't ask why i set those folder names. I'm a betatester of ProtectionID and i'm supposed to do weird things to iron out bugs. Normally the first path is also full of special characters for testing purposes. Also note windows can access the file correct.

Does Die Hard 4 have BD+?
I was able to rip it but coudn't play it without skipping.....
Does it work with the new beta?

Can someone please clarify- is the new version copying folders or actually cracking BD+?

The new version just copies folders, it is NOT cracking BD+ !
I just tested it with Die Hard 4.0, the copied folders play fine with PDVD, but BD+ is still present (e.g. you cannot reencode the files)

die hard 4 does have BD+ you need to copy over the BDSVM and the certificate off the original disc after you exit anydvd:)

Hi Guys,
Great work ! A question though. Is BD+ really cracked or are you just copying the BD+ folder as part of the ripping process ? If you have already developed your Java virtual machine to run the BD+ code while ripping / playing then I am truely in awe

Just copying for now...
Still: BD+ is not Java :)

die hard 4 does have BD+ you need to copy over the BDSVM and the certificate off the original disc after you exit anydvd:)

I don't need to. If I use AnyDVD ripper the BDSVM folder is already there so my guess is also that Slysoft just implemented the thing into the AnyDVD ripper what we did manually.

Hmm a little bit disappointed that it isn't cracked but lets wait they will have it in about a month.

Back