• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sony.... again....

lol, will Sony never learn? The rest of the them should take some cues from Sony Creative Software, the only division of the company from which I've ever received satisfying products (namely, Sound Forge and Vegas Pro).

Nice to know they finally gave ATRAC the axe... took them long enough, though. The only useful Sony audio format I can think of is w64, and they don't charge for that one.

Sony now says that backward compatibility "is a nice secondary consideration, but it's far from the number-one priority."

What exactly is their number-one priority, anyway? Knowing SCE, I would've thought it would be making a profit. But surely that can't be the case considering they're not; and it would've been fairly obvious, even to MBAs, that they wouldn't.

Last edited:
Back