• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

slow?? right now i have 1499 min to go???

Boomer

so it's saying I have 1499 minutes to go? How did this happen....I've never had this trouble copying....it usually is about 27 minutes total....onto the computer, then onto a disc.....Thoughts? suggestions? Please...before i ....well....not really sure what I'm gonna do!! Thanks in advance!!

Boomer

so it's saying I have 1499 minutes to go? How did this happen....I've never had this trouble copying....it usually is about 27 minutes total....onto the computer, then onto a disc.....Thoughts? suggestions? Please...before i ....well....not really sure what I'm gonna do!! Thanks in advance!!

Boomer

1. a) Is DMA enabled for your drives in
i) Windows XP?
ii) Windows Vista?
iii) general?

b) Is the original source disc bad? If so, the reading process will take longer.
Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. Select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

2. Visit your burner's website, and update your burner's firmware if possible.
If you don't know how to go about doing this, visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=12794&postcount=10

3. What blank media are you using? Specify a) brand name b)type (-R, +R, -RW, +RW, RAM, DL, etc.) c)media code, d) capacity/size, e) batch codes/serial codes (often found printed on the inner plastic hub of the blank disc), and f)country (factory information would be great as well, if possible) where the media was made (look on the physical packaging; do not rely on programs to accurately give you this information).

If you don't know how to obtain media codes, you may find the following programs useful:

http://dvd.identifier.cdfreaks.com and http://www.dvdinfopro.com/

4) At what speed are you burning your blank media?

5) Ensure you're using Anydvd 6.1.9.3 or 6.1.9.4 beta

a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

Last edited:
Re: Slow

But i don't understand, I haven't changed anything, i just burned something last week with no problem. Are all these settings going to change themselves?

But i don't understand, I haven't changed anything, i just burned something last week with no problem. Are all these settings going to change themselves?

They can, especially the DMA settings.

Follow the steps and answer the questions--or suit yourself.

Ok...this Should Be The Zip File...i Tried The Dma...it's Enablesd

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_DVD_VIDEO.zip
    121.9 KB · Views: 3
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

i. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
ii. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
iii.Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
iv. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
v. Click "properties".
vi. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
vii. Select the region that matches the region on the disc
viii. Start Anydvd

drvmcdb (system32\drivers\drvmcdb.sys), Version: 3.22.13.0 (1.0.0.1)
Company: Sonic Solutions
Copyright: Copyright © Sonic Solutions
Description: Device Driver
FileVersion: 3.22.13a

Afc (system32\drivers\Afc.sys), Version: 1.0.0.2 (1.0.0.2)
Company: Arcsoft, Inc.
Product: Arcsoft(R) ASPI Shell
Copyright: (C) Arcsoft, Inc. 1999-2005. All rights reserved.
Description: Arcsoft(R) ASPI Shell
FileVersion: 1, 0, 0, 2
ProductVersion: 1, 0, 0, 2

sscdbhk5 (system32\drivers\sscdbhk5.sys), Version: 1.10.90.0 (1.0.0.1)
Company: Sonic Solutions
Copyright: Copyright © 2004 Sonic Solutions
Description: Shared Driver Component
FileVersion: 1.10.90a

AFC from Arcsoft does tend to cause conflicts with Slysoft software.

Do this:

i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "AFC". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

If you happen to have Drive Letter Access on your system, I would do the same thing for drvmcdb. Keep in mind whatever program installed that filter will no longer work properly.

@ Boomer,

From the AnyDVD_Info_D_DVD_VIDEO.zip file AnyDVD_Status.Txt posted in your #5 posting ->

“Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.1.9.3)
TSSTCORP DVD+-RW TS-H553A DE04 0630M
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)”

Your Toshiba Samsung Storage Technology Corp TS-H553A DVD Burner does not have a Region set. For the AnyDVD software program to operate and function correctly requires that the DVD device have a Region set.

To set the Region on your DVD device note the steps outlined in item #22 in the below referenced Forum posting ->

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5083

Regards,
Coaster

@ Webslinger,

Opps!- Sorry that I “OVERLOOKED” your #7 posting in this thread.

Regards,
Coaster

I've fixed this problem on my computer

It turns out that I started having this problem about 2 weeks ago. No settings were changed. I checked for virus, spyware, etc and did not find any. My CPU was constantly showing 100%. The culprit was spoolsv.exe After googling CPU 100%, I found my solution.

AnyDvd recent update did not cause this problem.

1. I uninstalled AnyDVD, CloneDVD, and Avast Antivirus but left the registration info.
2. Rebooted my computer.
3. Deleted all files in C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\PRINTERS. Only the files. I left the folder. I read that if there are printer files hung up, then it uses the CPU to try to print them in the back ground.
4. Rebooted my computer.
5. Reinstalled AnyDVD, CLoneDVD and Avast Antivirus.
6. Rebooted computer again.
7. Successfully copied one of my DVDs that was saying I had 1440 minutes to go. Also I can fly through the internet. It was really slow eventhough I'm on cable DSL.

When I check my CPU usage under Task Manager, I no longer have Spoolsv.exe, explorer.exe or iexplorer.exe hogging all of the CPU.

I hope this helps you. This was a fix for my problem and I hope it helps you fix your problem. It takes me about 1 hr to back up a dvd because I'm on an older P3 with 900 mghz.

It turns out that I started having this problem about 2 weeks ago. No settings were changed. I checked for virus, spyware, etc and did not find any. My CPU was constantly showing 100%. The culprit was spoolsv.exe After googling CPU 100%, I found my solution.

AnyDvd recent update did not cause this problem.

1. I uninstalled AnyDVD, CloneDVD, and Avast Antivirus but left the registration info.
2. Rebooted my computer.
3. Deleted all files in C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\PRINTERS. Only the files. I left the folder. I read that if there are printer files hung up, then it uses the CPU to try to print them in the back ground.
4. Rebooted my computer.
5. Reinstalled AnyDVD, CLoneDVD and Avast Antivirus.
6. Rebooted computer again.
7. Successfully copied one of my DVDs that was saying I had 1440 minutes to go. Also I can fly through the internet. It was really slow eventhough I'm on cable DSL.

When I check my CPU usage under Task Manager, I no longer have Spoolsv.exe, explorer.exe or iexplorer.exe hogging all of the CPU.

I hope this helps you. This was a fix for my problem and I hope it helps you fix your problem. It takes me about 1 hr to back up a dvd because I'm on an older P3 with 900 mghz.

Thank you very much for posting this. :clap:

I read that if there are printer files hung up, then it uses the CPU to try to print them in the back ground.
make sure you connect your printer and do all your printing before burning a dvd then?

Back