• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Backing Up DVD-9 to DVD-5

The Fly

Hi there
When i backup a DVD-9 movie to DVD-5 (Movie only with CloneDVD)
Normally the layer break pause is deleted now it doesn't.
I've watched the original movie (DVD-9) and it's on the same spot (but that's normal when he goes from layer1 to layer2 you seen a slight pause)
But now you see that pause also on my DVD-5 backup , the movie and counter of my standalone player stops for a second and plays then further
Normally in the log of clonedvd it says layer break succesfully deleted but now it doesn't.
I can't think it has something to do with clonedvd cause i'm using 2.9.1.2 al a long time now. So it must by anydvd 6.1.9.3

Removing Layer Break

Okay i installed AnyDVD 6.1.7.0 same issue
Ripped movie only to Harddisk with clonedvd
Burned the files to a DVD-5 and the layer break pause is still there :eek:
Where the layer break is on the original movie my DVD-5 backup stops for a second and plays then further without a problem.
So it seems it can't delete the layer break.

So i installed DVDFab Platinum now (4.0.0.5 beta)
Did exactly the same thing
Ripped movie only to harddisk and burned the files to a DVD-5 disk
Layer break has been deleted now and the movie doesn't stop at the layer break position.

:confused:

Back