• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ripper doesn't work...

mackslw

Hello, I have Anydvd ver. 6.1.9.3. and am trying to rip "Kings of South Beach" to hard drive. I have never had a problem doing this in the past until now.
I put disc in drive and open ripper. Source and destination are correct. click "copy dvd" and window pops up :
"fileio C:/program files/slysoft/anydvd/eraser/pal/video_ts-ifo" and then click ''OK''
Then window says:
Delete created files? Warning:all files in directory C:/docs & settings/ compaq_owner/my documents/anydvd ripper/kings of south beach will be deleted. I ckick yes. It will not rip...
The regular part of Anydvd works just fine as always... just was trying out the ripper in case I ever needed it on a scratched disc...
Anybody have this error while trying to use the ripper feature?
Also did it on the Reaping, Mr. Brooks, Hostil part 2...
Thanks much

click "copy dvd" and window pops up :
"fileio C:/program files/slysoft/anydvd/eraser/pal/video_ts-ifo" and then click ''OK''

Sorry to ask, but are you using a crack? If you are, then that's the problem.

And if not, reinstall Anydvd by doing the following:

a) Keep your license key file backed up safely
b) Uninstall Anydvd (start-->all programs-->Slysoft--->Anydvd-->Uninstall)
c) Reboot
d) Try running a registry cleaner program at this point like CCleaner
e) Download Anydvd http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD.exe
f) Exit all Slysoft programs (including Anydvd, Clonedvd2, Clonecd, Clonecdtray, Clonedvdmobile, etc.). Check Windows Task Manager if you have to.
g) At this point disable your antivirus and firewall programs
h) Reinstall
i) Reboot
j) Install your license key (if required) http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=732
k) At this point enable your antivirus and firewall programs

No,:disagree: I've got receits and reg key and everything. I've had anydvd for almost 2 years and it works perfectly until the other day when I decided to try out the ripper feature. The regular part of ANYDVD works perfect, only ripper doesn't...

No,:disagree: I've got receits and reg key and everything. I've had anydvd for almost 2 years and it works perfectly until the other day when I decided to try out the ripper feature. The regular part of ANYDVD works perfect, only ripper doesn't...

a) Keep your license key file backed up safely
b) Uninstall Anydvd (start-->all programs-->Slysoft--->Anydvd-->Uninstall)
c) Reboot
d) Try running a registry cleaner program at this point like CCleaner
e) Download Anydvd http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD.exe
f) Exit all Slysoft programs (including Anydvd, Clonedvd2, Clonecd, Clonecdtray, Clonedvdmobile, etc.). Check Windows Task Manager if you have to.
g) At this point disable your antivirus and firewall programs
h) Reinstall
i) Reboot
j) Install your license key (if required) http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=732
k) At this point enable your antivirus and firewall programs

Thanks Webslinger ,I will do as you suggest and will get back later with results...:agree:

Thanks Webslinger ,I will do as you suggest and will get back later with results...:agree:

Also if you have Spybot teatimer installed, ensure you uninstall it (and keep it off your system).

Also if you have Spybot teatimer installed, ensure you uninstall it (and keep it off your system).

Why Webslinger? :confused:

Hasn't seemed to have caused any problems with my installations of AnyDVD, CloneDVD2, CloneCD yet. Admittedly haven't needed to try ANYDVD's ripper since I reinstalled the latest version of Spybot S&D with Tea Timer.

Why Webslinger? :confused:

Hasn't seemed to have caused any problems with my installations of AnyDVD, CloneDVD2, CloneCD yet. Admittedly haven't needed to try ANYDVD's ripper since I reinstalled the latest version of Spybot S&D with Tea Timer.

Teatimer has caused lots of problems for people during the installation of Anydvd.

Back