• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

problem with Transformers HD-DVD

raspi

After viewing the file, I am seeing artifacts of encryption such as green blocks and purple and red bars where the black bars should be during action scenes.

Please help.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_J_TRANSFORMERS_D1_NA.zip
    17.2 KB · Views: 5
should i be using the beta or is 6.1.9.3 good enough?

Well, I installed 6.1.9.4 and began to start ripping Transformers, but it keeps freezing during copying. My computer then locks up. With 6.1.9.3, it completes, but I would really like to see how this looks under the new version. Any idea on what I can do to get this to work with the new version?

tried a second disc with Transformers and still having the same problems. I am pretty sure that AnyDVD 6.1.9.4 is not decoding this title fully. Don't get me wrong, I am sure that everyone is appreciative of the work being done, but if green blocks are showing up during the Dreamworks intro in the first couple frames, then obviously there is still some encryption on the movie. Please let me know if you need any info about my computer or any files.

Thanks

then obviously there is still some encryption on the movie.

No. It could be something as simple as a graphic driver issue. And plenty of others are not having problems with this title.

Last edited:
then obviously there is still some encryption on the movie.

No. It could be something as simple as a graphic driver issue. And plenty of others are not having problems with this title.

Okay, I could go along with this, however would the graphic driver that may be affecting it be on the ripping machine or on the playback machine?

Last edited by a moderator:
Playback issue.

Webslinger, thanks for the help. You were right that there is something wrong with my one pc. I have updated my Geforce 6150 LE card with latest driver. Still doesn't work, but my PC with Geforce FX 5950 Ultra works just fine. Any other ideas that may cause this to be a problem?

Webslinger, thanks for the help. You were right that there is something wrong with my one pc. I have updated my Geforce 6150 LE card with latest driver. Still doesn't work, but my PC with Geforce FX 5950 Ultra works just fine. Any other ideas that may cause this to be a problem?

I'm not sure. Possibly others will have suggestions.

Have you tried swapping the cards over and seeing if it still has the problem?

My guess it could be graphic card/ graphic driver issue. I'm having trouble with my Nvidia card (7600 GS) and the forceware driver as well (see other thread).
I'll try an 2600XT today and let you know then.

thanks xtrap, anxious to find out if it helped you.

Got my 2600XT yesterday.
Works great with Power DVD. No more scribbling nor more errors. Must have been an issue with the forceware driver or the nvidia graphics card.

That is great and you may be right. I won't have a bd drive till sometime next month along with and HD drive as well.

Back