• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

problems with AnyDVD V 6.1.9.3

dhejza

Hello All, I am new to the forum. I have been a big fan of Slysoft for a while. I have installed the latest AnyDVD v 6.1.9.3. and have had problems with my Clone DVD as well as my Clone DVD mobile since. They both seems to hang up around 90-95% complete. is anyone elese having similiar problems?

Hello All, I am new to the forum. I have been a big fan of Slysoft for a while. I have installed the latest AnyDVD v 6.1.9.3. and have had problems with my Clone DVD as well as my Clone DVD mobile since. They both seems to hang up around 90-95% complete. is anyone elese having similiar problems?

No. Only people with bad original discs or those that use bad blank media

Are you getting hangs at 95% while reading--or while burning?

Answer these questions (and follow the steps):

1.a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the original disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

2) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered, b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s).

3) What blank media are you using? Specify a) brand name b)type (-R, +R, -RW, +RW, RAM, DL, etc.) c)media code, d) capacity/size, e) batch codes/serial codes (often found printed on the inner plastic hub of the blank disc), and f)country (factory information would be great as well, if possible) where the media was made (look on the physical packaging; do not rely on programs to accurately give you this information).

If you don't know how to obtain media codes, you may find the following programs useful:

http://dvd.identifier.cdfreaks.com and http://www.dvdinfopro.com/

4) At what speed are you burning your blank media?

5) click and read http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476 fully

Last edited:
I am having similar problems. I am new to the forum and have posted my own thread as well. Let's keep each other informed with what we learn

Thanks

I am having similar problems. I am new to the forum and have posted my own thread as well. Let's keep each other informed with what we learn

No. You are not having the same issue as the other person, and I would appreciate if you not post in other people's threads and hijack them. Do not post in other threads that have nothing to do with the issue you're writing about, and do not post in multiple threads about the exact same thing (also please do not create multiple threads about the exact same thing). This makes troubleshooting very difficult. Remain in this thread for this issue that you're having.

Thank you

Last edited:
Sorry I am new hereand did not reaqlize this to be a problem

Sorry I am new hereand did not reaqlize this to be a problem

It's very difficult when troubleshooting to be reading through a bunch of different threads that someone may be posting in (and even worse when the other threads have nothing to do with the problem the poster is writing about).

Please answer the questions I asked in my initial reply (go through all the steps).

Thank you

Back