• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ISO's for Spider-Man Trilogy not working

bachuka

I was able to successfully backup the Spider-Man Trilogy on Blu-ray. It plays fine from the hard drive if I load the movie using PDVD. However, if I create an ISO, the ISO does not play. I've been able to play all bluray ISO's till now. Anyone else have this problem?

Spiderman Trilogy

Sorry for the repost but no one responded to the other so I'm trying it here. Spider-Man Trilogy in Bluray does not play from the disc even with the lastest version of PDVD. Will there be a future release of AnyDVD or PDVD that will allow to be played from the Disc?

Also, I was able to successfully backup the Spider-Man Trilogy on Blu-ray. It plays fine from the hard drive if I load the movie using PDVD. However, if I create an ISO, the ISO does not play. I've been able to play all bluray ISO's till now. Anyone else have this problem?

Sorry for the repost but no one responded to the other so I'm trying it here.

NEVER post in multiple threads (nor create multiple threads) about the exact same issue (much less post in that sticky about something that's unrelated). This makes troubleshooting extremely difficult. :policeman:

Last edited:
It must be a conflict on your system as many other people can get the Trilogy to work from disc with PowerDVD

It will play just fine with the latest PowertoDVD update but it will not rip to the hd. ( region1 Spiderman 3 BluRay)

NEVER post in multiple threads (nor create multiple threads) about the exact same issue (much less post in that sticky about something that's unrelated). This makes troubleshooting extremely difficult. :policeman:

Thanks all...I wont do that again. I must not be getting the right pdvd updates from the error message that says you need to update PDVD.

Hi bachuka,

The problem I have with PDVD build 3104 is that blu ray disc's will not play while AnyDVD is enabled. I get the dreaded 'critical component upgrade' request after which PDVD hangs. Spiderman trilogy on blu ray plays just fine when the fox is disabled. The latest beta version of AnyDVD does not yet solve this. The most effective work around is to load an earlier version of PDVD or possibly rip the disc to the hard drive and play from there. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Paul H

I was able to successfully backup the Spider-Man Trilogy on Blu-ray. It plays fine from the hard drive if I load the movie using PDVD. However, if I create an ISO, the ISO does not play. I've been able to play all bluray ISO's till now. Anyone else have this problem?

Can you get it to play from the disc? I'm having issues with that.

It will play just fine with the latest PowertoDVD update but it will not rip to the hd. ( region1 Spiderman 3 BluRay)

For some reason, I have the exact opposite of this. I am able to rip Spiderman 3 to HD and play from HD but I cannot play from Disc. I tried the latest version of PDVD 3319a and 3104a.

I'm still confused. If anyone can get it to play from Disc, let me know.

Back