• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Having trouble with spiderman 3.

lucy

I have made several attempts with this movie only to get 63% into it and its starts skipping bad sectors and stops. I am using any dvd 6.1.9.3. and 1click dvd copy pro. It does the same thing with 1click copy also. I have windows xp.Im using sony dvd+r media. I have cut my burn speed to 8x, but still am having no luck. I would be grateful for any help with my problem. Thanks in advance.

I have made several attempts with this movie only to get 63% into it and its starts skipping bad sectors and stops. I am using any dvd 6.1.9.3. and 1click dvd copy pro. It does the same thing with 1click copy also. I have windows xp.Im using sony dvd+r media. I have cut my burn speed to 8x, but still am having no luck. I would be grateful for any help with my problem. Thanks in advance.

Please enable logging and post the ZIP file. There should be no bad sectors.

You might also try ripping the disc to your HDD with the AnyDVD ripper and then do what you wish to with 1-Click from your HDD.

1. Ensure cprx is disabled in 1-click.

2. Try cleaning your disc. Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

3. Anydvd handles this disc perfectly fine.

Last edited:
1. Ensure cprx is disabled in 1-click.

2. Try cleaning your disc. Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

3. Anydvd handles this disc perfectly fine.

Just curious what is the purpose of cprx if you are using 1 Click Pro? I see you tell a lot members to turn it off, so I did but I am interested in what it is. :doh:

Just curious what is the purpose of cprx if you are using 1 Click Pro? I see you tell a lot members to turn it off, so I did but I am interested in what it is. :doh:

cprx helps deal with structural protection issues for 1-Click users. But Anydvd resolves those issues on its own, so cprx isn't needed and may actually conflict with Anydvd.

The idea is that dvd3+cprx is supposed to equal Anydvd's job, but that's not always the case. And dvd43, by itself, is pretty useless.

cprx helps deal with structural protection issues for 1-Click users. But Anydvd resolves those issues on its own, so cprx isn't needed and may actually conflict with Anydvd.

The idea is that dvd3+cprx is supposed to equal Anydvd's job, but that's not always the case. And dvd43, by itself, is pretty useless.

Thank for answering. I sometimes use 1 Click with AnyDvd only so I quess I will keep it turned off. Thanks again! :)

Hangs at VTS_01_4.VOB

Spider-Man 3

Error Message:
Data error (cyclicredundancy check)

Have tried on 3 separate drives, with and without compression. On two of the drives the audio bar hangs at 75%.

Thanks in advance.

Deb

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_Spider-Man 3.zip
    102.9 KB · Views: 5
Spider-Man 3

Error Message:
Data error (cyclicredundancy check)

Have tried on 3 separate drives, with and without compression. On two of the drives the audio bar hangs at 75%.

Thanks in advance.

Deb

Bad original disc

from Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

7. Why am I getting CRC, TCSectorReader, or read errors in general when the program I use tries to read a disc?

Try cleaning your disc. Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

Last edited:
Data error (cyclicredundancy check) = bad disc there is allot of users getting bad discs.

Ya.. it's an easy one. I did it with AnyDVD (at defaults) and Shrink.... no issues here.

-W

Back