• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

EL Cantante

tebugg

Beta Tester
havin that issue with the files repeating again like in earlier movies. this is the jennifer lopez movie. (EL Cantante) there r 3 vts_02_1.vob's on this disc. anydvd doesnt decrypt them correctly. here is the anydvd window....

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.9.3)
OPTIARC DVD RW AD-7170A 1.O4 JAN11,2007 BT-LIGGY
Drive (Hardware) Region: free

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2049312 sectors (4002 MBytes)
Total size: 4046168 sectors (7902 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: EL_CANTANTE
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!
RCE protection not found.
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Repaired invalid title search pointer table!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
UDF filesystem patched!
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Found & removed 4 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

didnt see a post anywhere else bout this movie so thought i'd let u guys know. if u need me to send the ifo files, i can do that too.

Tebugg

P.S. i'm gonna try turning off the AI scanner and see if thats fixes it. will post back.

nope it didnt work, turning off the AI scanner gives me this.

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.9.3)
OPTIARC DVD RW AD-7170A 1.O4 JAN11,2007 BT-LIGGY
Drive (Hardware) Region: free

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2049312 sectors (4002 MBytes)
Total size: 4046168 sectors (7902 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: EL_CANTANTE
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!
RCE protection not found.
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
UDF filesystem patched!
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

1. Use the default settings in Anydvd.

2. Use Anydvd ripper with this disc. click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=3992 and read fully

3. a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

here u go.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_EL_CANTANTE.zip
    148 KB · Views: 8
here u go.

O.k. Your filters and ide busmaster drivers look fine.

1. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click the "default" button. Click "ok".

2. Use Anydvd ripper with this disc (right click the red fox icon on your toolbar-->"Rip video dvd to harddisk").

3. Then use whatever program you normally use on that rip.

And if that doesn't work, please provide the full error message (and the name and version of the program you used when you received the error message).

Last edited:
ok, i did it thru anydvd ripper and everything seems to have came off fine. didnt get any error msg's and there's only 1 vts_02_1 file in the resulting folder. i tried to do it again with explorer, by copying and pasting the video_ts folder from disc to HD, and got the same error (there's already a vts_02_1 file in the folder). thats cuz on the disc it shows 3 of them. i guess the anydvd ripper handles seperating them better than explorer. i opened the disc in dvd decrypter and it shows there r 3 vts_02_1.vob files there also. so i guess for this movie its just best to use the anydvd ripper. thanks for your help webslinger.

ok, i did it thru anydvd ripper and everything seems to have came off fine. didnt get any error msg's and there's only 1 vts_02_1 file in the resulting folder. i tried to do it again with explorer, by copying and pasting the video_ts folder from disc to HD, and got the same error (there's already a vts_02_1 file in the folder). thats cuz on the disc it shows 3 of them. i guess the anydvd ripper handles seperating them better than explorer. i opened the disc in dvd decrypter and it shows there r 3 vts_02_1.vob files there also. so i guess for this movie its just best to use the anydvd ripper.

Yeah. You're not supposed to drag and drop files with this disc.

Click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=3992 and read fully.

So Anydvd 6.1.9.3 handles this disc fine.

Thank you

Back