• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

El Cantante is El Diablo!!! Wow is this a mess

lostinlodos

Ohkay, has anyone else run into a world of problems with this film?
Oh, and I can't rip it because it wants to overwrite the files four times and I can't get all the real vobs to copy out of the same set. And it's showing up as a 10Gb, 11Gb, and 13Gb disc depending on the software. NUTZ! :doh:

Summary for drive H: (AnyDVD 6.1.9.3)
HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GSA-H22L 1.00 06/08/05
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2049312 sectors (4002 MBytes)
Total size: 4046168 sectors (7902 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: EL_CANTANTE
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!
RCE protection not found.
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Repaired invalid title search pointer table!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
UDF filesystem patched!
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Found & removed 4 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_H_EL_CANTANTE.zip
    148.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!

This is normal no need to worry. What are you using or trying to use to rip?

The disc likely uses the X-Protect copy protection. What happens if you try to rip the disc to your HDD using the AnyDVD ripper with AnyDVD 6.1.9.3?

Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

You've got a couple of issues that need to be resolved. Let's go through these step by step.

1. . Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
ii. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
iii.Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
iv. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
v. Click "properties".
vi. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
vii. Select the region that matches the region on the disc
viii. Start Anydvd

CDROM Class UpperFilters:
InCDPass (system32\drivers\InCDPass.sys), Version: 5.7.0.0 (5.7.0.0)
Company: Nero AG
Product: InCD
Copyright: Copyright 2007 Nero AG and its licensors
Description: Nero InCD RW Filter Driver
Trademarks: InCD is a trademark of Nero AG
FileVersion: 5, 7, 0, 0
ProductVersion: 5, 7, 0, 0

incdrm (system32\drivers\InCDRm.sys), Version: 5.7.0.0 (5.7.0.0)
Company: Nero AG
Product: InCD Reader
Copyright: Copyright 2007 Nero AG and its licensors
Description: Nero MRW Filter Driver
Trademarks: InCD is a trademark of Nero AG
FileVersion: 5, 7, 0, 0
ProductVersion: 5, 7, 0, 0

BAD BAD BAD!!!! Nero's Incd is packet writing software, which interferes with a lot of programs including Slysoft's. If you want drag-and-drop functionality, use dvd-ram instead, which is more stable.

2. Uninstall Nero's Incd. Check to ensure those two entries I quoted no longer appear in your filters after rebooting.

If you don't know how to do this

ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order.

If you can't figure out how to remove the filters, do this:

i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "InCDPass". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "incdrm". Click "Remove Selected Filter" Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

3. Use Anydvd ripper with this disc (right click red fox icon-->"rip video-dvd to hard disk"). Then use whatever program you want on that rip

Last edited:
BAD BAD BAD!!!! Nero's Incd is packet writing software, which interferes with a lot of programs including Slysoft's. If you want drag-and-drop functionality, use dvd-ram instead, which is more stable.

You need InCD in order to format DVD-RAM discs.

I have had InCD running on my system for over the past thee years (literally) and it has never once interferred with AnyDVD, CloneCD, CloneDVD, Imgburn, or DVD-FAB. Not once.

You need InCD in order to format DVD-RAM discs.

Not for Fat32 . . . I don't have to. I don't have packet writing software on my system, unless there's some driver somewhere that I'm unaware of. I don't use UDF. This sometimes fixes issues people have with their dvd-ram drives: http://www.wibble.co.uk/DVD-RAM/

I have had InCD running on my system for over the past thee years (literally) and it has never once interferred with AnyDVD, CloneCD, CloneDVD, Imgburn, or DVD-FAB. Not once.

Then you are exceedingly lucky, as these forums are filled with people who have had nothing but problems with it (especially conflicting with Clonedvd).
One quick example . . .

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=27118&postcount=7
and then read this:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=27133&postcount=13

Last edited:
El Cantante backup problem!

Hello,

I think there is a Anydvd problem with the movie El Cantante. I'm using anydvd 6.1.9.3 and Clonedvd2 2.9.1.2 Making a backup copy of this dvd clonedvd2 goes into trying to repair defective dvd structure for a very long time. I know it's not clonedvd2 because I think it was in Blades of Glory when it came out the same thing Clonedvd did the same thing until the anydvd update came out it cleared it up. I hate to say it but if you use dvdfab HD decrypter it does work with clonedvd2. Just bring this to your Slysoft attention. Otherwise Slysoft is doing a great job beating the copy protections out ther. Just a couple of glitches here and there.

Hello,

I think there is a Anydvd problem with the movie El Cantante. I'm using anydvd 6.1.9.3 and Clonedvd2 2.9.1.2 Making a backup copy of this dvd clonedvd2 goes into trying to repair defective dvd structure for a very long time. I know it's not clonedvd2 because I think it was in Blades of Glory when it came out the same thing Clonedvd did the same thing until the anydvd update came out it cleared it up. I hate to say it but if you use dvdfab HD decrypter it does work with clonedvd2. Just bring this to your Slysoft attention. Otherwise Slysoft is doing a great job beating the copy protections out ther. Just a couple of glitches here and there.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=62224&postcount=10 seems to indicate that Anydvd does handle the disc properly (as you're only supposed to use Anydvd ripper with this disc).

1) Did you use the default settings in Anydvd? Click the red fox icon on your toolbar-->click "default"-->click "ok"

2) Did you try Anydvd ripper? click the red fox icon on your toolbar-->"rip video dvd to hard drive"

It's possible your issue could be a Clonedvd problem (which would be good to know one way or the other).

My fault it works!

Hello once again,

I didn't have anydvd AI scanner in default mode. I must have turned it off. It works with no problems.

Hello once again,

I didn't have anydvd AI scanner in default mode. I must have turned it off. It works with no problems.

So Anydvd handles this disc fine then, right?

Thanks for posting back.

Anydvd works with El Cantante

Yes it does with no problems with the AI scanner in default mode on.

As of this morning, the movie continues to be "a devil". Using AnyDVD 6.1.9.3 , w/AI Scanner at default and 1ClickDVD, my F8 Log says the movie has been completed, but it's missing about 40 minutes. I hope SlySoft jumps all over this sucker real quick.

Has anybody had problems accessing the 1Click forum? I've been trying off and on since last night w/no success

As of this morning, the movie continues to be "a devil". Using AnyDVD 6.1.9.3 , w/AI Scanner at default and 1ClickDVD, my F8 Log says the movie has been completed, but it's missing about 40 minutes. I hope SlySoft jumps all over this sucker real quick.

The problem is not AnyDVD. While I fully expect CloneDVD to handle this disc with AnyDVD I would suggest those who don't use CloneDVD to use the AnyDVD ripper to rip the disc to your HDD. This disc has the X-Protect copy protection on it and as such is a pain. I am not familiar with using 1-Click but if you can process DVD files from a HDD then use it once you've ripped the disc to your HDD with the AnyDVD ripper or CloneDVD.

Any problems using 1-Click should be dealt with in the 1-Click forums since it has been confirmed already that AnyDVD can handle this release.

I totally agree with you in/re to AnyDVD, but how do you address the problem in the 1Click forum if you can't access it?

That was the 2nd part of my post, I was hoping to get some kind of confirmation from other members who are having the same problem, or is it just me:(

I totally agree with you in/re to AnyDVD

1. Ensure CPRX is disabled in 1-Click.
2. If that still doesn't work, just use Anydvd ripper with this disc: right-click on the red fox icon on your toolbar; select "rip video-dvd to hard disc". Then use 1-Click on that rip (if 1-Click has the option to select something other than optical drives as the source).

but how do you address the problem in the 1Click forum if you can't access it

http://forum.lgsoftwareinnovations.com/
(I'm told the forums appear to be down at the moment. Try again later).

Anydvd does handle this disc properly. You simply may need to use Anydvd ripper.

Last edited:
Thanks Web

Sparta ,
Using the AnyDVD Ripper - does in fact work
> AI @ Very Fast(Default)

I didn't think to try it at first
- because the other tests had crashed as they did

I've contacted LGSI about the Forum

:)

Last edited:
Sparta ,
Using the AnyDVD Ripper - does in fact work