• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Spider-man 3 and clonedvd, anydvd, and clonedvd mobile

cabwuzcar

All programs are up to date and still can not copy Spider-man 3. Any ideas? It quits in the reading portion of the programs.

All programs are up to date and still can not copy Spider-man 3. Any ideas? It quits in the reading portion of the programs.

This is incorrect.

Now actually provide some information. Enable logging in AnyDVD 6.1.9.3 and post the ZIP file.

This is incorrect.

Now actually provide some information. Enable logging in AnyDVD 6.1.9.3 and post the ZIP file.

I just wanted to report that I encountered no problems with spiderman 3 R1. Using Anydvd and Clonedvd, I backed up the entire disc (I didn't uncheck any titlesets in Clone), and the AI scanner was set to default. I didn't see the zip files posted anywhere in the Anydvd forum, so, in case it might help someone, I've included them.

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.9.3)
SONY CD-RWCRX320EE RYK4 SEP21 ,2005
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2042896 sectors (3990 MBytes)
Total size: 4026176 sectors (7863 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: Spider-Man 3
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Structural copy protection not found.
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_Spider-Man 3.zip
    102.8 KB · Views: 10
Spider-Man III

Using AnyDVD 6.19.3. I am getting error message "Clone 1 TCE"

I also had no problem with the Region 1 version of this disc, but a TCE 1 error ( Transcoding Error ) could be from a physical error in the disc, I would try another.

There's no special protection on this disc; it's about as basic as it gets.

Try cleaning your disc. Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

Back