• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ripped Silver Surfer Blu-ray

M

manixx

copyed silversurfer with no problem
going to try days after tomorrow/
troy bd version as well..

copyed silversurfer with no problem
going to try days after tomorrow/
troy bd version as well..

Have you tried playing it from the harddrive, Silver surfer has BD+ and I didn't think they'd cracked that yet

bd+

played in hard drive/ and ps3 also,
did ask for and update on pc,but played with the latest
version of pdvd, neroshowtime

played in hard drive/ and ps3 also,
did ask for and update on pc,but played with the latest
version of pdvd, neroshowtime

Maybe BD+ introduces random corruption in the video if a hack is detected instead unscrambling it.

F

Well I ripped it just to check and it and as long as you copy over the extra folders and file it seems to play back off my Harddrive in Powerdvd fine

Last edited:
Hi can you say if the quality of the ripped files you get is as good as the original files you playback from the disc with no anydvd running?!Because I think BD+ has the option to down rate the quality nobodysays it stops always the playback if it detects something. And as far as I know Slysoft said nothing that BD+ is cracked so I would be careful with trying to rip things because Bd+ can make your BD drive useless.

I did not have any problem ripping,
same quality as original 47gig of info
not affected in any manner,
my bd drive is an external USB/FireWire
connection,

Ok thanks. But I think this is really weird. I think there are only three good explainations for that. The one is Bd+ is really stupid and doesn't do anything. The other solution is Bd+ is not fully implemented or something in your Pc stops it from working. And the third one is Slysoft did already something against it. Slysoft did you crack it and didn't tell us?:confused::confused:

Hi can you say if the quality of the ripped files you get is as good as the original files you playback from the disc with no anydvd running?!Because I think BD+ has the option to down rate the quality nobodysays it stops always the playback if it detects something. And as far as I know Slysoft said nothing that BD+ is cracked so I would be careful with trying to rip things because Bd+ can make your BD drive useless.
BD+ does not render your drive useless, Legally they can't do that, all it's supposed to do is load the applet then check the disc and if it's hacked stop it from playing.

Am now trying it with From Hell

Seems to work for From Hell too

Last edited:
What?

The King has NO clothes?

James has mentioned "security by obscurity".

SlySoft did not say BD+ was taken care of, at least so far.

Does this mean BD+ is NOTHING?

I am tempted to get stuff and test it myself.

Anyone else can confirm Adbears discoveries?

I need to format an external drive to EXT3 so I can attempt to rip one from my PS3. Then I can mount it with Daemon and let AnyDVD do its magic on it. But, I won't be able to format one of my external drives until tomorrow sometime. Then I can try ripping a Blu-ray disc when I get home. I just installed SAK finally tonight, so, I shouldn't have a problem ripping. I'd do it over the network, but, for some messed up reason SAK refuses to get an IP address. :/

Is this a joke? Wait- is it possible that BD+ is just going to work on ripped and then burned disks in players... no, that doesn't work. What is happening here? :D:D:D:D

I have tried it with 2 films, FF4 Ross, and From Hell. Both will play from the hard drive if you copy over the missing folders and play in powerdvd, but neither will play just the main movie file as thay play back corrupt, and neither will play back in my PS3 or setop player when written back to disc. They only play back from the harddrive in Powerdvd and nothing else

OMG. That means that BD+ will not understand whether the disk is played from the hard drive or the Blu Ray drive. OK some people were paid money and what they made was that? This is a complete failure. This compares only with the Shift key fiasko...

Back