• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

spiderman 3

davymiami

I'm using anvdvd(ver6.1.9.3)& 1clickdvd-pro. The DVD will not play in a stand alone DVD player, I get disc error. It also won't play on the computer.

I'm using anvdvd(ver6.1.9.3)& 1clickdvd-pro. The DVD will not play in a stand alone DVD player, I get disc error. It also won't play on the computer.

1. Please do not hijack other people's threads, especially ones that have nothing to do with your topic. Create your own thread.

2. Anydvd handles Spiderman 3 perfectly fine.

3. 1-click has their own forum: click http://forum.lgsoftwareinnovations.com/
Ask your question there

I just did Spidy3 with AnyDVD 6.1.9.3 and 1Click Pro and it works fine. No problems on my computer or standalone. I think you better try again.:D

Back