• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD+ already cracked?

Just read this article: http://www.cdrinfo.com/Sections/News/Details.aspx?NewsId=21709

The most interesting part:

Perhaps they did perhaps they have an alpha version of the BD+ crack of Anydvd.

James said two weeks ago it will take them 6 weeks to crack it so I think there they knew roughly what to do an did that. Now they improve it a bit and than a closed beta gets out an than the open beta and then a stable release. Lets wait and relax.(just speculation)

Did any one copy silversurfer f4 and is it bd+

did anyone copy silversurfer f4

on Blu-ray? No nobody copied it. And yes it has BD+, I think it was the first title with BD+

bd+silversurfer f4

Im backing up my second copy as I tex, it plays fine on my ps3 as well
I guess the sky's the limit, no problem did anyone ellse have this sucess??

i did, want to get days after tomorrow,
it almost spoke the way it works,
plays fine on ps3, I'm I the first,

bd+

Any other bd+ titles movies that can not be copyed id like to try?
Anyone seen 4xbdr's? Dl as well?

James Wong, Head of development at SlySoft: "We already found a way to crack BD+ and we have just turned to fine-tuning. I should really think about hiring a bodyguard now, since this product won't please everybody."

Ya know, as maniacal as the Hollywood types are, this might not be a bad idea....

Once BD+ is cracked, is that it? Or is this another one of those dynamic schemes that can be altered frequently and necessitate another few weeks of cracking it again?

I'd like to bring this topic back into discussion. Since James Wong mentioned 3 weeks ago that Slysoft found a way to crack BD+ how are things going? Can we expect an AnyDVD version that will completely defeat/remove BD+ before the end of the year?
Any Slysoft input would be great, thanks.

Yes it would be very interesting how things are going on that topic...?!

I'd like to bring this topic back into discussion. Since James Wong mentioned 3 weeks ago that Slysoft found a way to crack BD+ how are things going? Can we expect an AnyDVD version that will completely defeat/remove BD+ before the end of the year?
Any Slysoft input would be great, thanks.

Sony buy slysoft before they crack BD+, believe me :eek:

They already did it. They just did not release the BD+ crack. They just want to improve it and do the fine tuning. I just wanted to know what it means "we want to release a version which can handel it by the end of the year..."

Back