• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

warning message

tivertonrose

Hi,
I updated anyDvd and burned a movie, but got a warning message I don't remember ever seeing. ".bup location is wrong". Is this something to worry about? The movie burned and played on the pc but haven't viewed it on players yet. Just don't know what the warning is. Thanks.

Attachments

• bup.jpg
    bup.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 10
That message will be more common, and it doesn't really indicate anything other than the .bup file location does not correspond with the pointers in the .ifo files. This is fairly common now.

Also, you can copy/paste the contents of the status window instead of posting a screenshot. Select all the text and right click > copy.

Ok, thanks--won't worry about it. And I will CCP if that is preferred.

Back