• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd (HD) 6.1.9.4 beta

Charlie

6.1.9.3 2007 10 28
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Added support for some popular MKBv4 discs
(e.g., "Transformers" HD DVD, US, "Spiderman 1-3" Blu-ray, US)
Note: Support for all MKBv4 discs will be added in a future release
- New (HD DVD): Added new option to automatically rename the XPL file
with the highest number. This option is very helpful, as it allows
PowerDVD Ultra to play back new HD DVD discs from Universal.
- New (Blu-ray): Added warning message, if disc is BD+ protected
- New: Added directory listing to the AnyDVD_Info file
- New: System info is now in separate file
- New: Added info about IDE controllers to AnyDVD_Info
- Fix: Integrity check could issue a false alarm on Windows 2000
- Fix (Blu-ray): "Failed to send HostKey!" error with some drives
- Fix (DVD): AI Scanner could remove huge parts of a disc, because
it thought they were never meant to be played (e.g., "Lost Season 2")
- Fix (DVD): AI Scanner problem with interleaved cells (e.g.,
"Meet the Robinsons", US)
- Fix (DVD): Playback problems with movie only copies of Arccos protected
discs made with CloneDVD2 on some DVD player models (e.g., "Saw 3", US
or "Hostel 2", UK) using AI Scanner
- Fix (DVD): CloneDVD2 error "ifomodify" with some Protect-X protected
discs attempting a movie only copy (e.g., "One Way", Germany)
- Fix (DVD): On some discs, CSS decryption did not work properly,
causing a PS18 error in CloneDVD / AnyDVD ripper
- Fix (DVD): "IFOFormat 0" error on some new copy protected discs
- Fix (DVD): "CloneSpec 4" error on some new copy protected discs
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

AnyDVD 6.1.9.4 beta available:

6.1.9.4 2007 10 29
- New: Added PowerDVD version information to AnyDVD_Info file
- New: (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Support for more MKBv4 titles
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6194.exe

I keep an eye on things so I knew about the same time it was released.

One of the biggest changelogs so far. Great work guys!

Thanks for useful program.

AnyDVD Ripper seems to need too long time when external HDD
It spends about 20 minutes when internal HDD, but several hours when external HDD. Both HDDs have space of 20 or 30 GB, and defrag several month ago.
External drive is IEEE1394, and FAT32. Is this related with time?

Regards.

It spends about 20 minutes when internal HDD, but several hours when external HDD. Both HDDs have space of 20 or 30 GB, and defrag several month ago.

Regards.
It should never take an hour to rip any movie period.

AnyDVD 6.1.9.3 2007 10 28

It should never take an hour to rip any movie period.
There must be a problem with my system then. Backing up my Blu Ray disc`s take between 2-3 hours to my 500 GB hard drive using a Pioneer BDC 2202 drive. I believe it has a slow read speed. That may be the issue. I can back up my HD DVD`via X box 360 drive and it takes about 1 hour. I thought the enormous amount of copy protection on the recent Blu Ray disc`s might take quite more processing or it might be the slow read speed issue that I stated above. BTW my system specs are P4 3.4g, XP, 8600 GT XXX OC, AnyDVDHD 6.1.93 and PDVD 7.3 3104a.

There must be a problem with my system then. Backing up my Blu Ray disc`s take between 2-3 hours to my 500 GB hard drive using a Pioneer BDC 2202 drive. I believe it has a slow read speed. That may be the issue. I can back up my HD DVD`via X box 360 drive and it takes about 1 hour. I thought the enormous amount of copy protection on the recent Blu Ray disc`s might take quite more processing or it might be the slow read speed issue that I stated above. BTW my system specs are P4 3.4g, XP, 8600 GT XXX OC, AnyDVDHD 6.1.93 and PDVD 7.3 3104a.
I was talking about DVDs but I don't think HD-DVDs should take over an hour either.

You're posting in the Anydvd forum--and not the Anydvd HD forum.

Regards.

Hi jinjin_jp,

How long does it take to simply copy over the same amount of data to your external drive without using the ripper? The IEEE1394 connection itself to that drive may be slow or it overflows during the copy operation (for whatever reason). Apart from this defragment your FAT32 drive more often. The FAT file system is known to be susceptible to large data transfers, NTFS would be the better choice.

Cheers Chris

How long does it take to simply copy over the same amount of data to your external drive without using the ripper?
I tried to confirm the time of simple copy to external drive about same files.
The result was it spends 12 minutes.
Any DVDDecrypter and DVDFabDecrypter don't need to long time even if external drive.

Regards.

Regards.

FAT32 file system will be slower. Check for DMA.

I was going to say that "spends 12 minutes" means to not slower even though IEEE1394 and FAT32.

Regards.

FAT32 file system will be slower.
You are right.
I confirmed with using NTSF and IEEE1394. The result was same as internal NTSF HDD.
But it is fact that simple copy need same time between FAT32 and NTSF, but AnyDVDRipper with FAT32 needs very longer time than NTSF.

Regards.

Back