• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clonecd 5.3.1.0 released

Webslinger

Retired Moderator
CloneCD 5.3.1.0 2007-10-28
- New: Workaround for problem with U3 USB memory sticks
- Change: Workaround for registration problem on Windows Vista
- Fix: Autostart problems of CloneCDTray on Windows Vista
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

The update is free for all registered customers, of course.
Just install the new version on top of your current version,
regardless which version you have installed:
http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneCD.exe

do we have to have an announcement in every language in every forum?

every time a new anydvd beta is released there's ten different threads about it, all very difficult to follow.

Yes. The benefit isn't just for you. The benefit is for everyone, regardless of the language they speak.

Last edited:
Yes. The benefit isn't just for you. The benefit is for everyone, regardless of the language they speak.

hey hold on here, i'm not being racist or anything, just can we maybe keep it to one thread per language and per forum?

i mean do we have to have anydvd releasenotes in the hd, clonedvd, mobile, clonecd etc; forums multiplied by n languages.

hey hold on here, i'm not being racist or anything, just can we maybe keep it to one thread per language and per forum?

It is restricted to one thread per international language. And that's the way it will remain. Period.

i mean do we have to have anydvd releasenotes in the hd, clonedvd, mobile, clonecd etc; forums multiplied by n languages.

What are you talking about?

Anydvd release notes are not in Clonedvd mobile nor in the Clonecd forums.

I think you're confused.

Clonecd release information is only stickied in Clonecd forums.

For foreign people (like french, italian, spanish and other), english can be not understand. That's why i translate the changelog to french each time a new version is out.

For foreign people (like french, italian, spanish and other), english can be not understand. That's why i translate the changelog to french each time a new version is out.

sej7278 is confused and believes updates are announced in EVERY single forum. This is not the case. Clonecd updates are announced in Clonecd forums only.

Last edited:
yeah i'm on crack i think, it just looked like a huge number of threads, sorry :bowdown:

Back