• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

clonedvd2 cache

Donewell

When i use clone on the first page at the top where i must put the dvd files in i want to clone it list 8 of the first ones i ever did, which were not saved, and are long gone. But they keep showing in the window and i can't delete them. I know i can just ignore them but it's anoying.
The ones i have done since do not show up , Thank God For small favors, as there would be hundreds of them.
Is there away of deleting them?

Is there no one out there that can answer this? I se lots are reading it and a others about the same thing.

Is there no one out there that can answer this? I se lots are reading it and a others about the same thing.

Hi Donewell :)
I have seen this topic discussed at CDF a few times over the last year or so, but I couldn't come up with a link for you. I know that you can go into the program files or registry and delete these, but it is not really worth the trouble. As you backup new titles, the older ones will be deleted, but there will always be a list by program default. Best thing is to embrace it, and you will eventually find it useful. (I know I did)
sockeye

Thanks sockeye for the reply
I have looked everywhere in the program files and found none of them listed. I have learned to ignore them, just wanted to know i'm not the only one. And the old ones do not go away as i do new ones, but the new ones are not added to the list ,Thank God.

Thanks sockeye for the reply
I have looked everywhere in the program files and found none of them listed. I have learned to ignore them, just wanted to know i'm not the only one. And the old ones do not go away as i do new ones, but the new ones are not added to the list ,Thank God.

Actually I believe the list will remain unchanged as long as you are choosing your DVD drive.(ie: E:video ts.) The last location you choose will appear at the top of the list the next time you open the program. If you are browsing to the dvd reader, or choosing the drive letter from the dropdown box, it will not assign a movie name. So nothing has changed, and everything remains below.
If you choose a dvd file from your harddrive, that you haven't called on before, it will appear at the top of the dropdown list the next time you open the program, and if the dropdown box is full, the oldest will be removed to make room for the newest.

Back