• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

RipGuard

Taxisnooker

I cannot rip Shameless series 4 because it has RipGuard on the disc. AnyDVD DOES NOT rip from the start. Will there be an update to take care of this new feature on the discs.:confused:

I cannot rip Shameless series 4 because it has RipGuard on the disc. AnyDVD DOES NOT rip from the start. Will there be an update to take care of this new feature on the discs.:confused:

Not, if you don't post the AnyDVD_Info logfile. ;)

Not if you don't provide us with more information. :)

Post the Anydvd zip file to the forums

a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your "My Documents" folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like

attach.gif

Also, please provide a full error message (in addition to uploading the .zip file)

No, because I don't know what problem you have.

I've sent the any dvd log and the clone 2 log to the support team but they didnt come up with any thing that could rip shameless 4 I can rip the chapters but you can not rip it as a whole dvd alcohol can rip it to the hard drive when ignoring read errors

I've sent the any dvd log and the clone 2 log to the support team but they didnt come up with any thing that could rip shameless 4 I can rip the chapters but you can not rip it as a whole dvd alcohol can rip it to the hard drive when ignoring read errors

1.State the full a)error message(s) you encountered, b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s).

2. Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

1.State the full a)error message(s) you encountered, b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s).

2. Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

I've just unticked title 7 which says no audio and is about a minute long and now managed to copy the disc wth clone dvd2 it plays ok so I don't know why that file was there or what it does Cheers

Last edited:
Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.9.6)
PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-K05RA 1.03 05/04/17PIONEER
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2064800 sectors (4032 MBytes)
Total size: 4067516 sectors (7944 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: SHAMELESS
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: PAL
Media is locked to region(s): 2!

Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!
RCE protection not found.
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed invalid program from program chain!
UDF filesystem patched!
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Found & removed 10 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 2!

Is anyone capable of providing a full error message?

State the full a)error message(s) you encountered, b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s).

Back