• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Still unable to play Transformers using v6.1.9.3

tiberius3

I am still unable to play the Transformers HD DVD using anydvd hd v6.1.9.3. I have tried playing the movie (with powerdvd ultra) both while anydvd is running and also from the folder it was copied to. When I view the movie, I just get a constant flickering (about every second) of all images turning green then back to normal. I experienced this same issue with Transformers using the prior 6.1.9x beta versions as well. Though unlikely, could this be a problem with the disc?

This is incredibly frustrating...anyone else experiencing the same issue? Please help. Thanks. :confused::confused:

I am still unable to play the Transformers HD DVD using anydvd hd v6.1.9.3. I have tried playing the movie (with powerdvd ultra) both while anydvd is running and also from the folder it was copied to. When I view the movie, I just get a constant flickering (about every second) of all images turning green then back to normal. I experienced this same issue with Transformers using the prior 6.1.9x beta versions as well. Though unlikely, could this be a problem with the disc?

This is incredibly frustrating...anyone else experiencing the same issue? Please help. Thanks. :confused::confused:

Don't play .evo files. Play from folder.

Using AnyDVD v6.9.1.3 I was able to rip Transformers to my HDD using my LG dual format drive (GGC-H20L) and I was able to watch it from there using PDVD Ultra w/o any problems. Thanks for getting this new version out because I couldn't get AnyDVD HD to read the disc as late as last night. Keep up the good work!

Unable to play Transformers

Answer these questions fully so that others will be better able to help you:

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4503

Below is the status of the Transformers HD DVD from slysoft:

Summary for drive H: (AnyDVD 6.1.9.3)
TOSHIBA DVD/HDX807616 MC08 10/03/06
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
Media is a HD DVD.
Booktype: hd-dvd (version 3), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 6903072 sectors (13482 MBytes)
Total size: 13806144 sectors (26965 MBytes)
Video HD DVD label: TRANSFORMERS_D1_NA
Media is AACS protected!
File VPLST001.XPL renamed!
Removed AACS copy protection!

Here's the original text of the error I experience: "I am still unable to play the Transformers HD DVD using anydvd hd v6.1.9.3. I have tried playing the movie (with powerdvd ultra) both while anydvd is running and also from the folder it was copied to. When I view the movie, I just get a constant flickering (about every second) of all images turning green then back to normal. I experienced this same issue with Transformers using the prior 6.1.9x beta versions as well."

I also attached the log zip. Any help you can provide is very much appreciated.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_H_TRANSFORMERS_D1_NA.zip
    16.9 KB · Views: 3
1) What version of Powerdvd ultra are you using?

2) What graphics card driver version are you using?

Last edited:
Below is the status of the Transformers HD DVD from slysoft:

Summary for drive H: (AnyDVD 6.1.9.3)
TOSHIBA DVD/HDX807616 MC08 10/03/06
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
Media is a HD DVD.
Booktype: hd-dvd (version 3), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 6903072 sectors (13482 MBytes)
Total size: 13806144 sectors (26965 MBytes)
Video HD DVD label: TRANSFORMERS_D1_NA
Media is AACS protected!
File VPLST001.XPL renamed!
Removed AACS copy protection!

Here's the original text of the error I experience: "I am still unable to play the Transformers HD DVD using anydvd hd v6.1.9.3. I have tried playing the movie (with powerdvd ultra) both while anydvd is running and also from the folder it was copied to. When I view the movie, I just get a constant flickering (about every second) of all images turning green then back to normal. I experienced this same issue with Transformers using the prior 6.1.9x beta versions as well."

I also attached the log zip. Any help you can provide is very much appreciated.

Are you able to play any other HD DVD just fine using the same settings/same system?

Because I am pretty sure it is your system problem rather than AnyDVD.

I didn't have a chance to go thru all your system settings, but I think there is a video driver problem somewhere or something like this.

1) What version of Powerdvd ultra are you using?

2) What graphics card driver version are you using?

1) PowerDVD Version 7.3(Ultra)
2) I have dual NVidia 7900GTX graphics cards (ForceWare version 97.52 - is this my driver version?)

Galileo, to answer your question - yes, I am able to play all 8 of the other HD DVDs backed up to my computer using the same settings.

1) PowerDVD Version 7.3(Ultra)
2) I have dual NVidia 7900GTX graphics cards (ForceWare version 97.52 - is this my driver version?)

Galileo, to answer your question - yes, I am able to play all 8 of the other HD DVDs backed up to my computer using the same settings.

The version of PowerDVD isn't specific as there is 3104 and 3114 etc patches so can you post the specific please?

Now able to play Transformers!!!

Yep, it was a case of an ancient graphics card driver...I erroneously assumed these were updated automatically.

You slysoft guys are awesome...thanks for all your great work and for your help! :clap:

Yep, it was a case of an ancient graphics card driver...I erroneously assumed these were updated automatically.

You slysoft guys are awesome...thanks for all your great work and for your help! :clap:

You're welcome! I'm not a "Slysoft guy" though. I'm an end-user like you. I don't work for Slysoft.

Back