• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ANYDvd - no status - no rip

Deuce

I am attempting to rip a dvd with anydvd to my hard drive and clone it afterward to my dvd writer in E Drive - i have only one dvd player/writer it is setup on the E drive when i load a dvd movie to be ripped i get the response E: drive is not ready - or when I put a DVD in E drive and start anydvd i get the error that there is no disc in the drive - yet the disc is in the drive - it did rip and copy a few older movies like Bogarts movie Sahara but fails to follow through with others - even fails to do anything with older movies on release for several years i always get the response qwhen it starts - No DVD in The E Drive

Last edited:
I am attempting to rip a dvd with anydvd to my hard drive and clone it afterward to my dvd writer in E Drive - i have only one dvd player/writer it is setup on the E drive when a i load a dvd movie to be ripped i get the response E: drive is not ready - or when I put a DVD in E drive and start anydvd i get the error that there is no disc in the drive - yet the disc is in the drive - it did rip and copy a few older movies like Bogarts movie Sahara but fails to follow through with others
I am new and this is a trial version - i would like to copy dvds upto the most current time -

I am having the same problem with any dvd trial - no disc in drive or drive not ready errors yet disc is in drive

I am having the same problem with any dvd trial - no disc in drive or drive not ready errors yet disc is in drive

did yo just get the AnyDVD trial or the AnydvdHD trial?

Post the Anydvd zip file to the forums

a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your "My Documents" folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

@ Deuce,

Welcome to the Forum.

Suggest reviewing the AnyDVD Forum sticky titled “Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)” (http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5091) and the AnyDVD Forum sticky titled “Please read before posting” (http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321).

Also suggest reviewing the below AnyDVD and CloneDVD User Guides ->

AnyDVD User Guide -> http://www.ultimate-dvdr.com/anydvd/903-anydvd-intro-guide-vista-update.html

CloneDVD User Guide -> http://www.ultimate-dvdr.com/clonedvd2/713-clonedvd2-intro-guide-vista-update.html.

Regards,
Coaster

or when I put a DVD in E drive and start anydvd i get the error that there is no disc in the drive - yet the disc is in the drive

from Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

5. Anydvd can't see or detect my original dvd-video movie disc (or my drives can read cds and not dvds or vice versa). What should I do?

a) Keep your license key file backed up safely
b) Uninstall Anydvd (start-->all programs-->Slysoft--->Anydvd-->Uninstall)
c) Reboot
d) Check to see if your system ("my computer") now reports a disc in drive. Do you see a video_ts folder (if you're using a dvd)? Do you see folders or files?

If the answer is "no" to "d)", then Anydvd isn't your problem. As Anydvd is not on your system, Anydvd can't interfere or block the reading process. Possibly your reader or burner is slowing dying, the original disc is bad, or a number of other possibilities exist as well (including messed up ide/sata busdrivers, bad cable on the back of the drive, etc.)

If the answer is "yes", click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1559 and follow the steps (note that step 4 requires you to post information)

Do not post in multiple threads about the exact same issue please.

I have the trial version anydvdhd and it continues to only give me the error message e:drive is not ready or no disc in the hard drive

I have the trial version anydvdhd and it continues to only give me the error message e:drive is not ready

What part of post #8 in this thread didn't you understand? Let me know so I can try to help you further.

no disc in the hard drive

Anydvd has nothing to do with hard drives (except for ripping to them).

Last edited:
Back