• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Release v2.9.18.604 - beta

Tom

Redfox Team Member
Staff member
Release v2.9.18.604 - beta is available:
http://sandbox.slysoft.com/gj/SetupGameJackal.exe

• Release v2.9.18.604 - beta
  • Updated blacklisting support.
  • Added profile import / export functionality.
  • Improved driver stability.
  • Fixed a bug with the launcher (parameters are now passed correctly).
  • Missing profile data is now tracked to allow for a "update profile" to be performed.
  • Update profile feature implemented (assessed by right-clicking on the profile). This will update the profile with any data that has been flagged as missing.
  • Collection files are now deleted when a profile is deleted.
  • Minor interface improvments.

Important note regarding the import / export functionality
The export structure in this version is incomplete. Although it will work, any exported profiles from this version will not be compatible with the next (and future) versions.

Last edited by a moderator:
for some reason i am not able to backup my rome total war profile, all other profiles in my collection backup fine.

actually wait, scratch that, if i don't use the pre-determined profile in gamejackal, i am able to back it up fine.

however, once importing the profile, the cd still needs to be present to rebuild the profile data.
in my opinion, i think that this requirement undermines the programs ability to back up profiles as effectively as it would be just copying the contents of the profile library folder.

however, once importing the profile, the cd still needs to be present to rebuild the profile data.
in my opinion, i think that this requirement undermines the programs ability to back up profiles as effectively as it would be just copying the contents of the profile library folder.
True... however it was primarily designed to allow users to exchange profiles, and we assumed that if a user owned the game they wouldn't mind inserting the cd/dvd to get the required data ;) Not to mention that some profiles can have a large data component which would make exporting not really viable.

What this also provides is...
1) Fast profile generation, just put the cd/dvd in and you're done.
2) More reliable profiles.
3) The dev / support team can customize profiles etc help with difficult games.

True... however it was primarily designed to allow users to exchange profiles, and we assumed that if a user owned the game they wouldn't mind inserting the cd/dvd to get the required data ;) Not to mention that some profiles can have a large data component which would make exporting not really viable.

What this also provides is...
1) Fast profile generation, just put the cd/dvd in and you're done.
2) More reliable profiles.
3) The dev / support team can customize profiles etc help with difficult games.

So, want to see if you can generate a profile for NWN 2: Mask of the Betrayer and export it for me to test if the problem I have been having is related to the profile creation? :D I am still getting the blue screen of death when trying to build a new profile for this title.

ah i see, that's a pretty good idea with having the slysoft team sending customized profiles to users who are having difficulty.

could i make one request though, for a future installment of gamejackal, could you include a function (in the form of a button or something) that allows the user to backup the profiles library. This way the user can while updating and amending outdated profiles within another backup directory. (jeez i hope what i just said made any sense at all).

Back