• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HELP ! PULeeeezze!

astraea

I did the last update and now I am unable to burn 2 hour (DL) movies. My shorter 4.5 Gbyte 1 hour work fine. I am using sonic my DVD plus (which I think is the problem). The disc will copy normal and then when I put the DL blank in I get the error "not enough memory on one of your drives"

I do have 40 Gbyte of memory left and I have checked most of the things I can think of. Any suggestions beside buy clone dvd which I am considering?
Thanx guy's! PS this system has worked fine for a year!:bowdown:

astraea said:
.....I do have 40 Gbyte of memory left.....
@ astraea,

Are you certain you talking about Memory? 40 Gigabytes of Memory is an enormous amount of Memory. Most WinXP Computers rarely have more that 4 Gigabytes of Total Physical Memory I am totally unaware of ANY computer Mother Board that can accommodate more that 6 Gigabytes of Total Physical Memory.

Since you have failed to provide ANY pertinent information concerning the Memory of your Computer (Amount Of Total Physical Memory/Amount of Free Physical Memory Available/ Percentage Of Memory In Use) it is difficult to provide any meaningful assistance.

If in fact you are talking “Memory” then it appears from the limited information that you have provided that you way too many background multitasking process active using up whatever amount of Free Physical Memory Available is remaining on your Computer.

Regards,
Coaster

Last edited:
"not enough memory on one of your drives"

Actually, Coaster does raise an interesting point (although there are motherboards that do handle more than 6 gigs). Are you sure the error message doesn't say "free space" as opposed to "memory"? If not that's a terrible error message. Memory doesn't refer to hard disk space.

Thanx James for taking a look! I downloaded clone CD and it is a big improvment in ease of use so Giancarlo will have some happy hour money from me down in the "islands". Don't no why sonic stopped working with the Sly update.

If your back here, Any advice on a program that would allow me to pick songs off different DVD videos and "easily" drag & drop them into a collection on another DVD. Of coarse this would be nice if it would auto-play in a CD 5-disc changer? Will CloneDVD do this. I know I should try it...........

Thanx James for taking a look! I downloaded clone CD and it is a big improvment in ease of use so Giancarlo will have some happy hour money from me down in the "islands". Don't no why sonic stopped working with the Sly update.

I'm not James.

If your back here, Any advice on a program that would allow me to pick songs off different DVD videos and "easily" drag & drop them into a collection on another DVD. Of coarse this would be nice if it would auto-play in a CD 5-disc changer? Will CloneDVD do this. I know I should try it...........

Clonedvd won't do this. You may have better luck asking in the Third Party Products forums.

Sorry webslinger,
I meant to thank-you and as I really do not know that much about this stuff and I really do not want to know "too much" the error I got is what I posted.
The Sonic application is deleted!

Thanx for the info on CloneDVD ! Saved me from wasting more time on yet another piece of software that won't do simple video editing. I keep searching.............

Back