• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

anyDvD:....any dvd isnt finding any protection

Sbtv83

I have tried to put in 3 different dvd's and after each dvd is scanned it lists the types of possible protection, it says none found. I have some other dvd's on my HD that I can burn to dvd so i know its not either one of my burners. Any suggestions would be welcome.

I have tried to put in 3 different dvd's and after each dvd is scanned it lists the types of possible protection, it says none found. I have some other dvd's on my HD that I can burn to dvd so i know its not either one of my burners. Any suggestions would be welcome.

I'm have trouble understanding your problem. Are you saying Anydvd isn't detecting the original disc?

1. Use Anydvd 6.1.8.6: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=8882

2. a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

Yeah, I suppose i wasnt very clear. I own anyDvD also I own CloneDvD. When I put a Dvd into my dvd rw drive. anydvd will say please wait will it is scanned. So I wait. I then open up CloneDvd. After it gets to about 10% on *ALL* dvd's it comes up with a dvd protection error. And sure enough i open up anyDvD and it says that no protection was found on the dvd. So from the looks of it anyDvD is not functioning the way it should by removing the protection from all DvD's.

The dvd's i tried to burn were Knocked Up, Mister Brooks, and The Departed.

O.k. Please follow the steps:

1. Use Anydvd 6.1.8.6: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=8882

2. a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

3. i. For XP with ide burners
Click this

Do what it says to do if you have XP and an ide burner/optical drive.

ii. For Vista with ide burners

Go into device manager, and check to ensure you're using standard Microsoft ide busmaster drivers.

Right click on your PCI IDE Bus Master controller, and remove it. Ensure that it also removes the driver for your DVD/CD rom. Reboot. Your system should find hardware. After your system is finished installing hardware, reboot again.

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=48880&postcount=20 to get a better idea of what I'm asking for if you're using Vista.

ok here are the logs. Any Idea's?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_KNOCKED_UP.zip
    89.4 KB · Views: 7
  • AnyDVD_Info_D_MR_BROOKS_US.zip
    79.5 KB · Views: 3
alright, I finially got anydvd to rip to hard drive but now when i try to burn the dvd it gets to 4% and reboots my comp. Let me install the new version of anydvd but would that have anything to do with clonedvd rebooting my comp?

alright, I finially got anydvd to rip to hard drive but now when i try to burn the dvd it gets to 4% and reboots my comp. Let me install the new version of anydvd but would that have anything to do with clonedvd rebooting my comp?

No. It wouldn't. That sounds like an overheating (check case fan for dust) or bad/weak power supply issue.

Back