• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't watch the dvd on the player after burning with clonedvd only on pc

realshygirl29

I've used Clonedvd for about a month now and everything was working fine. Now after I use the clone dvd to burn the movie I am only able to watch it on my pc and not the dvd player. I have not changed anything on the settings and I am really frustrated with it. What can I do to assure that the movies I do burn will play on my dvd player.....Help:confused::mad::(

I am using Anydvd, I had no problems before and all of a sudden after using it about 6 times now I can't watch it on my dvd player.

I am using Anydvd, I had no problems before and all of a sudden after using it about 6 times now I can't watch it on my dvd player.

Thanks for the reply but there is no way to help you at all if you don't read all the replies and click on the links and provide us with specific information until then it is just your problem feel free to reply to what was asked and read the links and reply and maybe we can help. I will not pull teeth nor play the guessing game.

I read the links that you sent me and tried few things....I am not a computer wiz but maybe you misunderstood me.

I tried upgrading the firmware and this is what it reads

No Disc is present in Drive D:!
_NEC DVD+-RW ND-6650A 102C 05051200

Could not find any upgrades.

My clonedvd2 was working fine until a month ago when i tested my dvds after burning them and my dvd player reads no disc. My dvd player still plays the others I burned using clonedvd2, but for some reason it just stopped working. It reports no problems and says 100% success burning, but it doesnt read. If anyone has any advice I could sure use the help.

Back