• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD Error

Clear

After taking the steps below I receive the following error when I launch AnyDVD HD:

"Failed to init EblyCDIO!"

Steps taken:

- Install the latest version of AnyDVD HD (v6.1.8.4).
- Reboot.
- Install registration key for AnyDVD HD.
- Install the latest version of CloneCD (v5.3.0.1).
- Reboot.
- Upon launching AnyDVD HD the error appears, and AnyDVD HD closes.

These steps were taken on a clean install of Windows Vista Ultimate.

I've seen a lot of people experiencing this problem and being told to disable User Account Control (UAC) in Windows Vista or to re-install AnyDVD HD, but after witnessing the trial run flawlessly before I had installed CloneCD leads me to believe that required files could be overwritten or deleted during the installation of CloneCD.

If this is the case then re-installing AnyDVD HD would solve the problem, but could potenially re-appear when installing an update to CloneCD. Perhaps some feedback from the developers could help resolve this issue.

After taking the steps below I receive the following error when I launch AnyDVD HD:

"Failed to init EblyCDIO!"

Steps taken:

- Install the latest version of AnyDVD HD (v6.1.8.4).
- Reboot.
- Install registration key for AnyDVD HD.
- Install the latest version of CloneCD (v5.3.0.1).
- Reboot.
- Upon launching AnyDVD HD the error appears, and AnyDVD HD closes.

These steps were taken on a clean install of Windows Vista Ultimate.

I've seen a lot of people experiencing this problem and being told to disable User Account Control (UAC) in Windows Vista or to re-install AnyDVD HD, but after witnessing the trial run flawlessly before I had installed CloneCD leads me to believe that required files could be overwritten or deleted during the installation of CloneCD.

If this is the case then re-installing AnyDVD HD would solve the problem, but could potenially re-appear when installing an update to CloneCD. Perhaps some feedback from the developers could help resolve this issue.
No need to disable UAC. Just install AnyDVD 6.1.8.6 (beta), do not uninstall CloneCD or AnyDVD before doing this.

No need to disable UAC. Just install AnyDVD 6.1.8.6 (beta), do not uninstall CloneCD or AnyDVD before doing this.

I take it that the issue is already been worked on then. :)

Where can I find the new BETA?

Back