• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

hostel 2

dkeigs3

it lets me up it but when i burn it it messes up at 17 percent everytime can someone please help me with this or send me there file...

it keeps stopping at 17 percent saying error or cant read vob or something like that can someone please help me or send me there file

it keeps stopping at 17 percent saying error or cant read vob or something like that can someone please help me or send me there file

1. Try cleaning your disc. Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

2. a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

Do not post in (nor create) multiple threads about the exact same issue. Please use this thread for your problem with hostel 2. Thank you.

Last edited:
well i rented another copy and wow it doesnt work either...and my burner has burned all the other new movies this week except hostel 2 so i not quit sure u know whats wrong either but thanks for trying to help i guess...a file that works from any1 would be great

ive tried 2 diffrent ones on two diffrent burners and still get disc read error while burning at 17 percent...someone please send me there file so i can burn this!i bought it it didnt burn so i rented it to see if it was my disk webslanger

Last edited:
ive tried 2 diffrent ones on two diffrent burners and still get disc read error while burning at 17 percent...someone please send me there file so i can burn this!i bought it it didnt burn so i rented it to see if it was my disk webslanger

Alright. Thread unlocked . . .

You need to answer my original questions.

Try 6.1.8.6 beta: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=8882

But no one here is giving you their files, so stop asking for them. This is not a movie file transfer site. :policeman:

Last edited:
Nobody will send you any files here. Download AnyDVD from the link Webslinger gave you or use the version on their download page.:policeman:

Hi :)
Welcome onboard. :agree: :clap:
As has already been pointed out.
Copying of rented discs is not acceptable.
File sharing is also prohibited.
Whilst most of us sympathise with your current situation.
The correct approach is to try the version of AnyDVD that Webslingers link refers to.
If still no luck, provide more info, such as region & include the AnyDVD log.

okay i got it 90 percent and it plays u just have to hit play twice at the beginning...thanks for the help and sorry for the confusion with the rental and me not knowing the thread rules,it wont happen again thanks again

okay i got it 90 percent and it plays u just have to hit play twice at the beginning...thanks for the help and sorry for the confusion with the rental and me not knowing the thread rules,it wont happen again thanks again

If you want help, you need to do what's required and provide the requested information:

1. Try cleaning your disc. Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

2. a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

Back