• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Dragonslayer

I noticed my BD copy of Dragonslayer has been shipped, according to Amazon. A day earlier than the official release date of 21 March.

Still scheduled to arrive on Thursday, the 23rd. Too bad it can't arrive any earlier.

I just checked the order status again a moment ago and now the BD is supposed to arrive tomorrow, the day it is officially released. SUH-WEET!

Shipped and delivered by USPS!

I have one coming that should be here any day!

Neither of mine have shipped. :(

Wow, mine weren't even shipped yesterday. Now they're out of delivery!

Last edited:
The US Post Office delivered a few minutes ago! Woo-hoo!

The digital copy is not for Movies Anywhere, a bit more restrictive that can be redeemed for Vudu. Redeeming the digital code was easy, and I'm watching the digital streaming copy now.

Dayum! This remastered 2:39:1 sure does look and sound glorious! Now I can rip the BD while I enjoy the movie.

The US Post Office delivered a few minutes ago! Woo-hoo!

The digital copy is not for Movies Anywhere, a bit more restrictive that can be redeemed for Vudu. Redeeming the digital code was easy, and I'm watching the digital streaming copy now.

Dayum! This remastered 2:39:1 sure does look and sound glorious! Now I can rip the BD while I enjoy the movie.

My HD steelbook didn't have a code in it. I'm debating whether or not to return it to Amazon. I don't use the code, but I DID pay for.

My HD steelbook didn't have a code in it. I'm debating whether or not to return it to Amazon. I don't use the code, but I DID pay for.
I use my codes so I can stream the content if I choose instead of watching the physical disc. Which is a burned rip so the original can be kept safe.

If it were me I certainly would pitch a fit about the lack of digital code.

The extras on the disc are rather lean, but this is a movie from 1981 and from Paramount and Disney. Neither studio has home video releases that have a lot of "behind the scenes" extras for most releases.

The original theatrical trailer is very grainy but it is in a proper 1.85:1 aspect ratio.

So far about the only real downside is the case. Damaged in transit. No apparent damage to the disc itself, so I swapped the original case for a spare one. Using the cracked original for my eventual copy.

This is a movie that deserved a 4K remaster, it wasn't high art A picture when made and released. It was a cult movie aimed at fans of sword and sorcery. What I've seen so far of this transfer it is beautiful. So much better than the movie service streamers or DVD release.

All my discs are ripped and on my NAS as MKV. I don't need a code to stream anything.

Wow, mine weren't even shipped yesterday. Now they're out of delivery!
The only reason I knew this had been shipped yesterday was because Amazon fobbed off delivery to the USPS. If it had been an Amazon delivery I'd have seen the same "delivered same day as shipped".

All my discs are ripped and on my NAS as MKV. I don't need a code to stream anything.
If I did that, have a NAS, I'd still redeem the digital code since I paid for the danged thing.

With a digital code for Vudu or Movies Anywhere I can access my account somewhere else away from home and still stream the content as long as I have internet.

The only reason I knew this had been shipped yesterday was because Amazon fobbed off delivery to the USPS. If it had been an Amazon delivery I'd have seen the same "delivered same day as shipped".

If I did that, have a NAS, I'd still redeem the digital code since I paid for the danged thing.

With a digital code for Vudu or Movies Anywhere I can access my account somewhere else away from home and still stream the content as long as I have internet.
I usually give them to my sister, but I gave her the code from the blu-ray. So, she doesn't need it.

My Steelbook 4K is also missing the digital code. However, it is possible to submit a report on the Paramount code redeem website. I did that today. See how they respond. Need to upload a pic of the purchase receipt (as proof of purchase) as part of the submission.

Code:
[URL unfurl="true"]https://support.paramountdigitalcopy.com/hc/en-us/requests/new[/URL]

In the "Problem Type" pulldown menu, select "Code Missing or Lost".

Also seems like AnyDVD HD does not yet support the UHD.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Steelbook 4K is also missing the digital code. However, it is possible to submit a report on the Paramount code redeem website. I did that today. See how they respond. Need to upload a pic of the purchase receipt (as proof of purchase) as part of the submission.

Code:
[URL unfurl="true"]https://support.paramountdigitalcopy.com/hc/en-us/requests/new[/URL]

In the "Problem Type" pulldown menu, select "Code Missing or Lost".

Also seems like AnyDVD HD does not yet support the UHD.
You also need to post the information in the Unsupported section of AnyDVD, and follow the instructions in the first 3 posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
You also need to post the information in the Unsupported section of AnyDVD, and follow the instructions in the first 3 posts.

Yes, thanks! I did post in that forum and was provided the instructions there as well. Still learning the ropes here. :)
Thank you!!

For those still interested in the digital code for the 4K Steelbook Dragonslayer, Paramount did provide a code in response to my query. This is the message I received from Paramount Customer Support:

------
Support (Paramount Customer Support)

Mar 22, 2023, 4:10 PM PDT

Dear Customer,

Thank you for providing the requested photos. Please find a replacement code below which can be redeemed at https://paramountdigitalcopy.com

<code redacted>

Best,
Support Team

------

The requested photos are in reference to the copy of my purchase receipt, and photos of the front and back of the disc case/packaging (which I grabbed from online sources; i.e., no need to take your own pictures).

I hope this is of interest to those of you who still interested in obtaining the missing code.

Back